Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Hi CloAod and I are doing well. Today's high is 30 C. We have better weather than the south, because of the elevation and distance from the Indian and Pacific oceans. Today is a lazy day. We plan to go to the bank and grocery shopping.
  2. raven1

    Chapter 3

    Rashan is a sweet young boy and the product of the love that surrounds him from his father, friends, staff and the community he has been raised in since birth. Duke Silver is interested in finding out more about the intriguing Jihan and the supplier for his army. It should be interesting to see his reaction when he realizes they are the same person. This chapter added greater dimension to Jihan and the Duke. Both leaders in their field, it will be interesting to find out how well they will get along.
  3. raven1

    Nine of Swords

    Terry's dreams become more vivid and detailed. This one included Jenny again and Jack. Whoever was killed had something to do with both of them, since Jenny insists that Jack help her take the murder victim to dump in the well. Jenny is supposed to be in Australia, but the dream and the SMS would indicate that she is much closer. Brenda may know where to find her, but is very afraid for Maurice and herself. Karen seems to be aloof and a bit cold. She has access to Terry's number and although doesn't look like Jenny, cosmetic surgery can reduce aging and change appearances. Still too many mysteries. I hope the seance helps some.
  4. raven1

    Sexy Pictures

    Hey! Can I join the proofing committee?
  5. raven1

    Sexy Pictures

    Jay and Loren separated for three weeks was a long time. It didn't surprise me that Loren sent Jay some pictures. I was surprised that Loren had someone else take the pictures for him. I know he is a perfectionist, but that kind of thing is very personal. I know that Jay would trust Loe to not do anything. It still is not a comfortable situations for Jay, especially since the jerk posted his thoughts as well as a friend's comment. That was just wrong! I really like Taylor and Derek and the way they play and talk with Jay. Taylor is my favorite, because he is able to help Jay without a problem. He takes the pictures and even edits them to make sure they look great. Then he tells his brother that he is hawt. Taylor is so honest about it with no inhibitions. I am glad that Jay got home early and there was no drama involved, just a steamy reunion. Great chapter Msgnomie!
  6. Hey sweet Clo! Hope you are enjoying the better weather. I'd save some cold to use in August if I were you. I don't think Bucket will be willing to share. He sounds a bit upset you won't send him some of his heat back. Go figure.
  7. Bucket, How are you today? I'll try to send you some warm weather as soon as I figure out package it properly. I don't want it to get cold before it reaches you.
  8. Hi Albert How deep is your snow?
  9. Hi All! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 Hope your morning is off to a great start!
  10. raven1

    Chapter 2

    Interesting chapter. It seems that Duke Silver has something on his mind in the prologue that was not evident when the Duke said that Jihan would be responsible.
  11. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Now we get a very interesting contrast in Duke Silver to the warrior in the prologue. He may be feared, but not by those he loves and love him.
  12. raven1

    Prologue

    A very strong beginning that has caught my attention with its tension and characters. Excellent start!
  13. raven1

    Chapter 12

    I know that Harry wants revenge, but using a forbidden curse is not the way to get it. It will become easier each time. With Peter there Harry will be constantly temped to use it. Better Harry kill Peter like he did Oliver.
  14. I just checked the time. 1 AM here. I'm surprised my self appointed Nanny hasn't told me to go to bed yet. I'll just say Good Night All. Then shut down the computer before he can chastise me for staying up late.
  15. Wow! Your family has been getting hit hard lately. I send my best wishes for all of you, and hope your son gets well soon!
  16. Thanks Gary! How are you tonight? I hope the grandkids are doing better.
  17. It sounds like the neighbors are not very considerate. I am glad that Minion is well and visiting you. Sounds like your weekend went well. Aod and I went out to a local gay bar with friends Friday night. The rest of the weekend was quiet. I bought a do-it-yourself bonsai plant and tried to trim it up. I decided to give it a rest before I finish trimming it, then I will start to use the copper wire to shape it. I do need to get a nice pot for it. Right now it is in one of those black plastic things you get from the garden center. Summary of the weekend...slow with little work done.
  18. Sounds like a good time. Did you roast hot dogs and toast marshmallows?
  19. raven1

    Chapter 11

    Wow! What a wedding. The ceremony was moving as they each experienced the other's life. Too bad this is fiction. Marriages would mean a lot more if they were all like this. Too bad Lucius had to let the Dark Lord out of the dungeon.
  20. raven1

    Chapter 10

    Ron is still stirring up trouble. I do hope he has an accident.
  21. Hi Drew! I also send best wishes to your mom for a great Mother's Day.
  22. raven1

    Chapter 9

    A truce??? This is not JKR's universe, but I doubt that Moldiwart has anything to truly offer Harry that will change anything. The Dark Lord is still crazy in this universe and his offer will be power that Harry does not want to accept. I suspect a trap at the best.
  23. Hi Page! Glad to see you tonight/today. Hope all is well there.
  24. I would like to know also. I usually edit some of my comments when I see a grammar, spelling or missing word.
  25. raven1

    Chapter 8

    Ron is a difficult character at times in JKR's universe, so I can accept that he is like Percy, a character that is subject to his weaknesses and has to pay for them. That Ginny and Hermione are lovers is a great twist, as well as being mothers to Harry and Draco's children. It is funny to think that both these young ladies are much like Harry and Draco. I predict they will squabble as much as the boys do. I am not sure that Narcissa would prefer Ginny over Hermione, since Narcissa is Ravenclaw and values intelligence, like Hermione's, very highly. Lucius might prefer Ginny, but would yield to his wife in such matters. IMO
×
×
  • Create New...