-
Posts
8,001 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Defiance19
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hope he feels better. I’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts whenever you do get to go. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@mollyhousemouse I keep meaning to ask, and I know you’re busy, but have you had a chance to see Bohemian Rhapsody yet? I’m only curious.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi, everyone... -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning....😃 caffeinating..... Wish you all a really good day... -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a very good rest of your night, everyone. Rest well. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Did any one like the comic Calvin and Hobbes? I did.. Here’s a little writer being inspired. Lol. -
I too, am sorry you’ve had that experience. There are things I might have done differently, but I would not not change my past because I kind of like how I turned out, and I think all my experiences shaped that. Now, if I had the power to erase a memory of a specific event, that I’d do in a heartbeat because it triggers the part of me I dislike the most.
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Must. Feed. Self. In a bit. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Lol. Good luck... The prompts aren’t so bad when they jump out at you. My problem is def motivation and quieting my brain long enough to sit and write anything. Time too... that’d help.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Same Same. Maybe 15.. lol -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Aw man... smh. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, everyone.. Happy Sunday... xo -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, not literally, A.. lol. Two of my friends live in Berkeley and Oakland respectively. My cousin lives is Palo Alto and her parents in Hayward. They have no complaints. I sure don’t when I visit. The parking thing is in NY too, and I don’t know of apps, but the used needles in the streets, there’s neighborhoods here like that too. I know it’s not limited to LA, San Francisco or NY. Have a good night all.. sleep well. -
The Chapel Door Was Missing
Defiance19 commented on Drew Payne's story chapter in The Chapel Door Was Missing
I love the irony of the broken down, abandoned church. The place where love one another should be the creed, and yet the one they cast away, flourished. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
enjoy!! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh the anticipation... -
I am so glad to have continued this story when I did. Eric and Andy have travelled a winding road, but look where they are now. It was beautiful to watch Andy grow, and Eric become accepting. You wrote these characters so very well. Thank you for an immensely wonderful, and heartfelt story, Northie.. I look forward to more of their story
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It’s funny the way stuff creeps up on you.. The midday siren went off at the firehouse, and I missed Bella howling along with it. For a few seconds I was overwhelmed with the sads. I miss my girl. 🐕 All the words? 😲🥺 -
This reminds me of when we upgraded my mom’s computer. She went on for months about how impractical the new thing was. My poor brother led her through it patiently until one day, it was like Christmas!! Lol. So many feelings, though..
-
What the hell is that?
Defiance19 commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in What the hell is that?
Great story. Interesting twist. I love how Mrs Hayes is responsible but immediately accepting of both boys. As for the box, I would be a weeping mess, wanting to bury it because....hormones and sentimentality.. But then, good sense. Try to find the history of the family. Is the brother still alive? How did Amos die? I’m curious.. Then, I’d see how much everything is worth. Maybe if there was enough to fund the boys education, one or both of them would have a career which would honor Amos. That would mean a nice long story....😌 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning... Hope today is a good one for all!! Love when a word sounds like it’s meaning. -
So when all you know of love is abuse and dysfunction, it becomes hard to separate what you know to be wrong and accepting what is happening. What a terrible hand Daniel has been dealt. Trusting Michael,(his boyfriend)😊 definitely is a step in the right direction. That’s more than his mother had. Someone on her side.
-
Am I glad there’s another chapter waiting. Patrick is a bit grandiose I think, believing it was a good idea to attack Daniel at the party. At least now, Michael knows. How he handles it remains to be seen. That stupid kids, might turn out to be the best ever. 😏
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep well, Reader, tim, A.... I’ll just wander around.. Edit to add: Nothing left to clean 🧼 🧽 maybe I’ll go do 🧘♂️ If you get here and I’m stuck in a pose, walk around me. ☺️ -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Those make my feet oddly uncomfortable. My sister however, loves them. There are running shoes like this too. Of course I tried them out. 🥴 No go... just weird. People like them tho.
