-
Posts
8,001 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Defiance19
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That’s pretty cool... it looks good too. 👌 Merry Christmas to you!🎄 -
A wonderful reminder of what Christmas should truly be about. It was funny and heartwarming. Merry Christmas Geron!
-
This is such a well told story, and so sad. So many years and it’s just not there anymore. The saddest thing for me was right at the end, when Dane sighed and it annoyed Monte. I felt them just being done. But, I suppose life happens and it looks like that sometimes. Thanks Cole.
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a good trip and enjoy... -
A Walk on the Riverbank
Defiance19 commented on Mikiesboy's story chapter in A Walk on the Riverbank
❤️ .. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope everyone is having sweet dreams, and if you haven’t gone to bed yet, sleep well when you do. Goodnight..xo -
This was fascinating. Looking forward to the next installation...
-
We’re off to a great start!! Excited for where’s you will take us...
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Night Thorn, sleep well.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’m neither her nor there on facial hair, but I find that I’m liking this beard. Very much. 🤔 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Back home... I would, but I know my team. We lost. Lead up until the last 2 mins.. brought it to overtime and lost. Typical. @Thorn Wilde lovely tree. @Hunter Thomson Happy holidays to you too.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, lovelies. Wish you a great day! tim, feel better Im off to the game (we’ll lose) so I’ll see you later!! Muah -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, I have to do tomorrow, some of what I put off today.. that means I’m up early. Also have a Jet game at 1... So, good night DICsters.. have a wonderful night! xoxo tim, I hope you wake up feeling tons better.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just turned the heat up here too.. Getting dinner maybe I’ll settle down enough to actually read somethings.. @BHopper2 Hot Todd may do, but say it out loud.. Doesn’t he sound like a total bag? Like he’d actually refer to himself as Hot Todd.. lol. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Two more: Peppermint Schnapps Sorry, tim. Not for you until the tummy is better. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Had so many errands to run today.. Did I get it done? That would be a fat No! Can’t find energy enough. Aww.. Scoochie... *adds a blanket -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi everyone!! Had dinner with the teachers last night. Our PTA is so very good, but I’m glad that’s done.. That’s how I feel too, molly. except, never in coffee or tea.. Hope you get over the sneezes soon. I hope you’re feeling better soon, tim. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’m yawning.. it’s time to wish you all a good night.. sleep well. xoxo -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That’s 4 chapters I’m back now.. Silver lining..I have a week off to catch up. Hi, molly. Glad you’re home. Hope you had a good day too. -
This makes me smile. I wish you both every blessing, and many more years, (and wiggles) together. 🤗
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’m quite well, thanks. Quiet rainy night here, so I’m fed and now relaxed. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
🤭.... oh dear... Muah.. hope the headache went away! Hi Thorn,😄 Chinese food.. hmm.. haven’t had it in years.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi peeps! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Too bad... but the brothers are all in one place so that’s nice. xo -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, everyone.. Frenetic is a great word for today... Class party.. 5 year olds hyped up on Christmas goodies and cheer! 🤗😥 Have a wonderful day!!
