Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I appreciated Marc's acting in Bad Buddy, which I watched in 2021, and you in 2023. I appreciated Pawin's acting in The Eclipse, which I watched in 2022, and you in 2023. And I'm not talking about stealing them! I was saying which pair should play Morgan and Pagey!
  2. Maybe I should make @spike382 choose between KhaoFirst or MarcPawin... He's gonna struggle making a choice!
  3. @clochette Even Gorgeous finds your twisted fantasies disgusting.
  4. I don't have a passion for drilling documentaries.
  5. Exactly! That's why I'm willing to divert the funds for the imperial nuclear program to just paying him to direct our BL!
  6. We call each other babe all the time, it's no big deal.
  7. Average? He's extraordinary! Hey, don't knock Water Boyy too much! In its own way, it's what led New and Earth into their own successful pairings!
  8. BTW @spike382, we need to hire Backoaf as the director for our BL!
  9. I trust Pagey's word. Is it on Netflix?
  10. No wonder Morgan rejected you so easily.
  11. Nope! Uncle Mickey will take care of Max.
  12. Would we be safe if we did a mashup of Just Friend and Let's Try? 🤔
  13. Obviously, the leads have to sing the OSTs!
  14. So we're transitioning from turning Pagey's life into a BL, to doing our usual yes-no back-and-forth?
  15. Taemin - Guilty
  16. Stop bullying me! 😭
  17. As for @raven1's suggestion about the twins, should we have AJ and JJ play them?
  18. And Morgan will send him packing by the end of the episode!
  19. @spike382 We could work in @bignick into the BL, but as the antagonist, a la the mean girls from Secret Crush On You.
×
×
  • Create New...