Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. As God-and-Emperor, I believe in "free speech for me, but not for thee."
  2. People should self-censor more.
  3. Fine... I'll allow it.
  4. Stop adding to your dumb dictionary! I mean to be fair, they did make out with each other at least.
  5. Well, @spike382 and I have been bashing the last episode all day in our PMs. Maybe we would've gotten a better ending had Spikey not hogged five of the main cast members.
  6. I mean, GMM did actively promote their name like that though...
  7. Don't worry, I haven't read it yet!
  8. @spike382 I'm about to have breakfast, than I'm off to watch the final episode!
  9. If we were, we'd last longer than Ohm and Nanon. There's nothing sickly about the Society for the Preservation of Elvish Welfare!
  10. Babe, which of our names comes first? Thanks @Page Scrawler!
  11. Neither of these things happened. Here's a free piece of advice, babe: follow my example in telling only the truth.
  12. BREAKING NEWS: Peace at last - the Rebel surrenders to the empire! -The Texas Tribune, 10/27/23
  13. Yes it is, so I'm declaring victory!
  14. You should've been serious! 😭
  15. It's true you were wrong? Glad you agree!
  16. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
×
×
  • Create New...