Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Goldie? It seems our bounty hunter has been so fixated on his prey, he has overlooked someone he knows.
  2. Isle shouldn't be confused with its homophone, aisle.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

  4. Trapped on a ship loaded with murder bots. Lovely. Other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    If Andromedans have wide loads, one could get damp.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Tchk-tchk-tchk. ❤️
  7. https://forward.com/culture/327265/the-secret-jewish-history-of-star-wars/
  8. Very small and insignificant ones?
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Providing you could lift it. And remember Charlie's concern about what some aliens consider edible.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    No 101 flavors is likely a good thing. Imagine one with the works.
  11. I believe we just found our mystery bumper. If the Red Stars already had Phentrom as they did at the base, why was this hunter still on the trail? And why target Phentrom? He's had the most passive role of all of them in their activities.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    It's a good thing their new house has expandable resources. I could get a little too used to attic takeout. The gifts they've exchanged from Pacha's expedition are truly extraordinary.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Sometimes I Kenumber how often I Partaka.
  14. It didn't help matters the high school I went to lost over 170+ games in a row.
  15. I'm with @Myr I think the first one I was drug to as a child set my hate in place. I was miserable. The second and last I went to I had a hangover from hell and left before it started. If I've seen more than an incidental hour's worth in the years since, I'd be surprised.
  16. I'd say not reinstating the security system on the ship after they took it was a bad idea. Wherever Lyoth and Stawren are headed there are bound to be more of these mercenaries. Was the armada an ally of the Red Stars or there to do battle?
  17. Iota is also used to denote the ninth star in a constellation.
  18. When Latin scholars transcribed the Greek alphabet they used either Iota or jota since the I and j are variations of each other. Since the I was the smallest letter, it came to be used for small things.
  19. Iota shouldn't be confused with I oughta.
  20. Just as I thought. I hope their ship is flyable.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    ...and it was Charmin.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    I loved my black leather jackets, but one of my aunts thought they made me look like some sort of thug. I wore them anyway.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Esmeralda was the name of the hapless and wonky with witchcraft nanny on Bewitched.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Geronia, Geronette, Geronilla?
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Esmeralda happily fixed the issue of the stranded elves, insuring a Merry Christmas in Nicklus' reality. With Nicholass and Lugh's collaboration, the new attic means they are only steps away from their many friends. They've already solved a major problem and the holiday hasn't begun yet.
×
×
  • Create New...