We have the almost inevitable miscommunications present when dealing with different cultures and languages. The combination of this with Beckett's impatience, frustration, and seething, new powers is not a good mix.
We have the perfect setup here for one mage twin to impersonate the other.
It's impossible to hide secrets from those with the power to see through the mask. With Killian advancing in power, it was only a matter of time before his mage sight gave them away. I hope their traveling companions can handle the truth. The closely held secret dragons can shift is a dangerous one. I don't believe the population at large is ready for this truth. It would cause panic.
Given the widespread distribution of honey producing insects and the ease of making mead, it is the oldest of alcoholic beverages. Traces have been found as far back as 7000 BCE.
Mine too. To say it gives me strong negative feelings would be a gross understatement.
I won't call out 'L' by specific name, but they've done this more than once.