Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. But it wasn't exactly as clear as we like to remember. https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-counterintuitive-history-of-black-hats-white-hats-and-villains
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    I thought so too. He'd delightedly tell guests they were sitting on the world's biggest penis.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    All the guests on his yacht did. The barstools were upholstered with whale foreskin.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Did you know Ari had the world's biggest wingwang?
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    So possessions and hauntings are still possible.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Would the renamed pair go looking for an Aristotle Onassis lookalike?
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    And the wolf will have its own issues.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    It never hurts if people think you're more than a little crazy.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    All humans be crazy.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    I agree. It was a tough call. Raising a teen requires a lot of attention and Caleb understood he was ill-equipped to handle it by himself. If he had the luxury of more time to prepare, he might have been able to take another path.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    The wolf part is a different personality. The human side often conflicts with what the wolf wants. I'd say no to shifting curing a mental disorder.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Costume? I went to a Halloween party and someone asked where was my costume. I said, "Am I not scary enough as I am?" "Uh, yeah."
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Shame and I so thought it would help.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Or The Omega Man.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Elephants aren't in those anymore. Does this help?
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    What's the cost if he doesn't?
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    If I were one of those pack bigwigs, I'd smile and hand him a cigar while standing upwind.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Everyone is fixated on the idea Caleb was poisoned by food or drink, but it isn't necessarily so. Some organomercury compounds absorb readily through the skin or he could have inhaled it. The latter could have been a dosed cigar or a candle.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Can't help it. I've been fiddling with deadly chemicals and explosives since I was a child. No, he's not. He'd be even more sensitive to silver than a human.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    The amount of silver nitrate used would have to be small. Silver nitrate is corrosive, plus silver compound exposure causes the skin to turn blue gray when you get to a dose of 3.8g. It would be hard to miss.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Different story universe, different rules. In that one healing used up life force of the healer. Here Asa is channeling the power of light to heal. It's not the same at all. His only reticence in healing has been fear of exposure.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Oh yeah. Traitors and trojan horses are totally unimportant.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    It was the only way my mother had of telling me no. Although, looking back, she didn't use it much.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    A meme isn't a phrase, but I get your meaning.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    I loath that phrase.
×
×
  • Create New...