Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    No offense, but he looks like an escapee from The Hills Have Eyes.
  2. All of them are headed this way? I find it unlikely. They all have GA tags when they have vehicle descriptions. In contrast, I have never once heard an alert from MS.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    There would have been an autonomic response already. Caleb knew and his wolf knew. How do you need more?
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I'm thinking with the heightened senses wolves have, they would know.
  5. Cinemas aren't in the act.
  6. I've never been able to figure out how they decide where to distribute Amber Alerts. Most of the ones I get are out of Georgia and I'm a long way from Georgia.
  7. It's required of cable providers. It also seems required to do it when you really want to hear what they're saying on TV.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I can pretty much detail how Caleb got into his situation. Intelligence agencies do it all the time. They approached him with a seemingly harmless but lucrative deal and built up evidence he was doing more than he was. From there they used blackmail and extortion. It's simple and ruthlessly effective. The only way out is to not fall for the first con and it's much harder than it sounds. Also keep in mind Caleb is more than likely heaping more blame and guilt on himself than he deserves.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 26

    I wouldn't want to run into anything that could puncture through dragon scales.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 26

    I like broccoli myself, but still loathe Brussel sprouts. lol
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Yup.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Happened here too.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    %&#* The emergency test freaked my cable box out.
  14. It's cut my damn cable box off.
  15. The damn thing just went off a little while ago. The phone alert was early.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Weekend in the forest. I'd so buy that shampoo.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    You'll fail the quiz if you don't review the material.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    Yup.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    It fits. He's hard headed.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Caleb's salvation lies in the same place which got him in this mess to begin with. There are still things he cares about and wants to protect.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    The level of depression, shame, and self loathing Caleb I'd experiencing is rock solid proof he us worthy of redemption. Truly bad people have no pangs of conscience like Caleb. Few things are as tiring and tedious as chronic depression for both the subject and those around them. Hemingway called his depression the Black Ass. It's one of the myriad of euphemisms coined for depression. It will take a lot to pull Caleb out of this spiraling suction he's consigned himself to. He keeps running away. He has to be forced to confront it all and make peace with it. We suspected Asa was Caleb's mate in the last chapter, and this turns out to be true. How long before Asa understands this or those around them do? I see expeditious ways to pull Caleb out of this, but they aren't pretty or nice. His wolf isn't going to sit still for running from his mate. No sir.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 26

    ❤️❤️❤️ Someone doesn't like broccoli. Valrinda has been infected by a bite and is so delusional he doesn't recognize Beckett. Is this where Beckett's not quite human side comes to the forefront and saves both the day and their bacon? I hope so.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 31 S1

    Recipes have variations. This one has the beans combined. https://pestoandmargaritas.com/huevos-rancheros-refried-beans/
  24. Those perfect timing things are getting a little eerie. This makes two.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    We had a secret pool we could reduce you to single word replies. Winna winna!
×
×
  • Create New...