Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You're putting yourself in the crosshairs again, bitch.
  2. Smells like... Clo stop perving out!!!!
  3. Wow there was a server glitch, thank god my post trolling @Drew Espinosa was saved.
  4. Little bro, it's okay to admit you're wrong.
  5. That you need to come back from Egypt and join the rest of us.
  6. Yeah it’s never gonna happen for me. I’m sure that shocks everyone.
  7. I’m the masses! (and so is @dughlas )
  8. I was showing great displeasure at his extremely inappropriate remarks.
  9. So you only became a “real adult” in April? 👀
  10. Your face is never the answer.
  11. Wow, that’s not the response I was expecting. I was thinking it would be more like… … Nong Drew:
  12. He didn't really love democracy.
  13. At least you’re admitting you’re a crazy like the rest of us.
  14. No it’s all you crazies and your false accusations.
×
×
  • Create New...