Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I’ll reiterate my question from yesterday… Why are you so fixated on your delusion?
  2. Clo it still counts even if you hide it. Pervo.
  3. I kept rereading my post, I guess you meant that I misspelled “good” This happens typing on a phone. No slips of the Friedan variety here.
  4. I don't think you guys could handle 2 Spikeys.
  5. You're a teacher now sis, you gotta set a god example for the littles.
  6. Plenty of meat, just how she likes it… 👀
  7. Hi Gary, I am indeed good people. Or really person, there’s only one of me.
  8. And Du- … Fine I won’t do it.
  9. Why are you so fixated on your delusion?
  10. So there's no breakfast in bed service?
  11. Heya Bertie, hope you’re having a relaxing morning.
  12. Too late, I already appointed Clo.
  13. Hmm this sounds like a job for @clochette.
  14. Gary, you seem like you've upped your trolling game...
  15. You don't weight that much, babe, Force could probably benchpress like 3 Drews.
  16. Well as you've all demonstrated this morning, you're provided the lowest of low-hanging fruit, and pick it up and devour it like it's the ambrosia of the gods. So you all apparently can't get any lower.
  17. It wasn't a fantasy, dingus, it's BL rules. I don't make them, but after two years watching them regularly I'm extremely familiar with them.
  18. Yes, but if.. IF any of this was a factor, I, as the Spikey part of SpikeyDrew, I would have no trouble carrying Drew in various ways, including a fireman's carry, a bridal carry, a piggyback ride, etc.
  19. I'm taller than you and I weigh more, that ain't happening Nong.
×
×
  • Create New...