Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. So, would it be fair to say the character in the GIF I posted, was the way they were because they were drawn that way... duh?.
  2. Why is he wearing white sunglasses, Clo. Why is his hair styled that way? Why does it look like he's harassing someone in their car?
  3. I'll remember that for every time you post a gif in the future.
  4. I don't know, I don't take ownership or responsibility over every GIF available for use on GIFy.
  5. Prince Adam is celebrating Pride, obviously.
  6. Are you sure he wasn't referring to you? 👀
  7. How 'bout you be nice to your big bro for once.
  8. I do but it's the end of a very long very frustrating week at work, and it was only 4 days. So...
  9. Yeah, way too old for all that nonsense. Plus, I never was much of a dancer...
  10. So what did you mean then?
  11. Lung, I’m way too boring for all that.
×
×
  • Create New...