Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. In what way am I cruising?
  2. Where the hell have you been hiding, mister?
  3. Stop cruising in Egypt.
  4. Well you enjoyed the first one so much, you’re preemptively enjoying the second.
  5. Fixed it for you, Nong.
  6. That’s all in your head, sis.
  7. Like I’ve said before, if we were in a BL series, we’d be perpetually stuck in the ‘Enemies’ phase of an Enemies-to-Lovers story.
  8. Stay away. At least a few of them. This is very common in Thailand.
  9. It's a good thing he's part of my herd then.
  10. Your trolling is invalidated.
  11. Did you even watch it yet?
  12. I didn’t say I was, but everyone took it the exact same way, and that appears to be what you wanted.
  13. What you said was an ‘innuendo.’ You know what you said.
×
×
  • Create New...