Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. I get the kids being upset with Dad seeing 'the other woman'. But, he was attracted to her for some reason, and i assume he liked her, whether we like it or not. In the end Paul is right, it is his life, his choice and frankly other family members should respect that.
  2. There is so much love in your blogs ... if there is any way for C to know ... then he does. Don't torture yourself, though i know it's hard. He wasn't ready to hear it, but as you know, he knew you did. Let that bring you peace. xoxo
  3. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    you can try and deflect it but see above...
  4. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    They came along after the idea for the story ... and because at the end of Changes, Louis says they had horses. The story exists because of your idea.. just accept it..LOL
  5. hugs try and rest. For me, i have a hungry Husband to feed. Back in a bit xoxo
  6. If you want it, then you should try by all means go for it. I'll be happy for you. I remember my mom saying to me about something i wrote in school ... You should write more often tim, you're good... isn't that all we want from our parents? Their support? If i could, i'd tell your mom how good you are. xoxo
  7. someone asked me why i dont try and publish .. really i dont care about it. i read a thing about a lot of real published authors these days .. the average income except for the lucky few is about $21,000 USD a year. They need to find other work to survive. I make more than double that at my job ... i get to write as i feel like it .. and a few kind souls read my work and say they like it. I could self-publish .. delude myself into thinking i've done some amazing thing .. ANYONE can do that. i'm not going to. I like my job most of the time. i live the life i love..and i get to interact with beautiful, intelligent, funny, interesting and talented people. Publishing doesnt make me good, or successful .. because i already am. Tell your mother that. Tell her she is missing out on a huge part of you.
  8. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow, my friend.
  9. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks very much, Sir. Your comments are very humbling. i hope the rest of this story are worthy of them. Thanks again for reading and for your comments, Sir. I am grateful.
  10. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    No, sometimes it's so very hard, but in the end what choices are there? Stay, go or worse depending on the storm.
  11. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Life is filled with storms, isn't it?
  12. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks for that xo
  13. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    You'll find answers if you decide to read Changes .. about Louis and Don and who they are and how. I hope you will stay and take this journey. Thank you so much for reading and for your thoughtful comments. I love hearing from you always. xoox
  14. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks very much droughtquake, this is very humbling.. thank you. xoxo
  15. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Well your suggestion got something in my head working ... and one day i just started to write. I hope i did your idea justice. xo
  16. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 5

    that's understandable ... xoxo
  17. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 4

    Yes, sometimes if we're lucky. xo
  18. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks so much for reading Changes ... i'm glad that you enjoyed it.
  19. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    I hope people will enjoy this journey ... because it is. Thanks very much Parker. oxox
  20. Thanks Wolfie! There are pieces to Michael dotted throughout my poetry ... i keep trying to put those feelings into words, it's very difficult. This is the closest i've gotten so far. i hope Your boy enjoys it. Thank You for reading it and for Your comments ... xoxo
  21. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Hiya .. no you can read this as a stand alone i think ... but there is a lot of background about Don and Louis in the first one. If you decide to read it.. I hope you enjoy Changes. Thank you for reading this and for your comments xo.
  22. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks molly ... your excellent reading skills are much appreciated. thanks for your support and friendship xoxo
×
×
  • Create New...