Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks A... i speculate it's because you forgot about it??? LOL
  2. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    i just sighed....LOL hehe
  3. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks very much, Sir. i relate in a lot of ways to how Max feels so he is both easy and difficult to write. There is sooo much more in this story and i would love to just post it all. Thanks very much. i think characters should be revealed slowly, like they are when we meet a new person...we get to know them over time. The rock ... i had to send Louis back to his peaceful place when he needed to think about things. Thanks for reading and for your wonderful comments, Sir. i am grateful.
  4. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Glad you liked Louis' rock ... where else would he go to think? Thanks for all your support and comments here and on the forum xoxo
  5. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    To be ready to leave the hospital, Max would have to have been there for some months before meeting Don and Louis. He's a smart kid ... i know how this feels .. when i spent a couple of months in hospital recovering. You know where you are, who is on your side .. and one day you need to grab onto the outstretched hand ... Max would know that too. I sincerely hope i do a good enough job with this. I tried my best. thanks for your comments Parker xoxo
  6. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Yeah, kids are a pain... i know. We'll see how Max adapts.... and how well the boys adapt to him. Thanks for your excellent and welcome comments.. you know i love to hear from you! xo
  7. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Good to see you Wesley ... i hope you enjoy this one. I enjoyed your comments all through Changes. xo
  8. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks molly. i'm glad Louis character and feelings come through. yes, next Saturday ... see you there.
  9. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Yes, i think you're right, chris. Max will fit in with the boys, but we need to get him there first.... Thanks so much for your comments! Love to hear from you.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks very much, Tonyr. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. You have a nice weekend too!
  11. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks, Kitt. Louis does feel 'put upon' often, and it seems he'll be asked to sacrifice even more .... Thanks for reading and commenting, Kitt.
  12. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks for your comments! Don and Louis just wouldn't get out of my head after i'd finished Changes. I tried very hard not to write a second story, but as soon as i started i knew it was the right thing to do. I hope you enjoy the rest...
  13. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    Thanks very much, A. i do know and appreciate your support...
  14. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    They are quite different from each other, and there is a lot of introspection throughout this story. I'm glad to hear it feels real to you. Thanks very much for reading and your comments. They mean a lot.
  15. i'm just happy to see poetry up there twice ... thanks, A.
  16. It is easy to blame our mental health issues for everything. It is especially easy when everyone, especially your doctors do. I know this. Finding a doctor who is willing to try new therapies, not simply mind numbing drugs is important, but not always simple. I hope this new guy helps you, but more, that he actually listens. Writing a blog is writing, writing a journal for your child and/or yourself is writing. Writing him a lovely children's story is writing. Write a fairy tale, that's fun. Whatever you do...keep your hand in and write something everyday. Try it, you may feel better as you have said. I see you at the desk writing your 'nap time' journal!
  17. Mikiesboy

    Meeting Max

    I felt nervous and slightly sick as I pulled into the wider-than-normal parking space at The Johnson Institute for Spinal Cord Injuries. We had been back here several times over the years so Don could have check-ups and tests done. I felt the same way every time; like I had that first time. I'd taken a day off for this and hoped it wouldn't be a wasted effort. I'd never really thought about kids. I love Millie and James, but I didn’t think I'd want my own full-time. Don, though he'd never
  18. Good night all... need to get up to post Changes, Again ...
  19. hmmm having BF there gets you into bed at a better time ...
  20. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    So.. after looking at my 5th poem... i spoke to AC about it as well. It is not a Tanka. So I will leave it there but work on fixing it and post a proper example in the next day or so.
  21. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thanks very much, Def... be kinda nice if tried your hand a one or two of these..
  22. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thanks, BB. i'm looking to seeing everyone else's too.
×
×
  • Create New...