Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thank You, Michael. i'll try to show more of my work and process going forward.
  2. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thank's molly. That's a pretty vivid picture, i'm glad you could see what you did. I'll do my best to show my process and write notes as we move forward.
  3. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thank you, Sir, and thanks for noticing that Sir. Can't tell you how many times i've looked at that... i will mend it.
  4. Mikiesboy

    Tanka #3

    This is great, Sir! Even more so if You wrote it while sitting in traffic. In any case it brings home our true lack of freedom.
  5. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thanks dugh .. and thanks for you input on Live Poets! Much appreciated!
  6. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thanks very much, Starry ... i'm glad you found it worked. I was a bit unsure but nothing else seemed to fit.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thanks very much Reader. I appreciate you reading them. Please read this page to read about what Tanka should be and see some glorious examples.
  8. Mikiesboy

    Tanka

    Thank you ... you can learn about Tanka here. There is some information about them and some beautiful examples.
  9. Zero to Hero Poetry Prompts Tanka The prompt was to write five Tanka poems about the current season, which in this case is winter. I'm not a huge lover of winter. I love to read Tanka, but for me it is a struggle to write. I have used the supportive group in the Live Poet's Society forum for the first two (so they are 'right' as far as Tanka goes) ... the last three i have bravely struck out on my own, with AC's Guide. Let's see how we do. Oh, winter so cold I ha
  10. Responses to AC Benus' Zero to Hero: a Guide / Forty step-by-step do-it-yourself prompts.
  11. thanks very much Jeffrey. i'm glad to hear a changes in meds has helped!
  12. Mikiesboy

    The Party

    Thanks for reading ... and your kind comment ...
  13. Wow ... well i hope you both get over it soon. Sorry you'll miss your party
  14. English??? LOL Oh, man take it easy Reader. I hope you both feel better soon, and the BF, if he's still feeling crap.
  15. i hope it gets no more interesting than it already is. time for me to go to bed... good night all.
  16. quiet in here ... spending lots of time in Live Poets ... two tanka down... three more to go ... nice to see people using it as a workshop, as intended.
  17. possibly it would. people were cheering for Paul.. and the thing with Jared made us hope for them. So this felt like he just left ... i think if you expanded it to include a proper convo with Jared, so say goodbye or i need to travel and then we can see where we end up. Anyway it is your story, and you choose how to end it.
  18. yeah .. i read this a few hours ago and well i have to agree with starry. However, it's not my story. I did enjoy it.
  19. you two get some rest.. stay warm xo Goodnight to you and BF
  20. yep ... i only write the story in my head ... all of it. I don't believe in changing things because of reader's feelings. I love their feelings and they can tell me they dislike something or someone but i won't change things because of it. Like i say often ... i want to read the story you wrote ... not my own. nice one, Thorn xo
  21. hiya.. yeah weird i'm drinking tea atm xoxo
×
×
  • Create New...