-
Posts
29,504 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mikiesboy
-
Oh, dear friend, I haven’t missed you in fact I thought you gone; more fool me but here you are on my doorstep this morning hammering loudly uncaring and thoughtless with your gaping toothless grin you wait for me to step out into the day smiling and saying let us share some time yet I know you and the dagger you hide behind your back overhead the sky is filled with an unkindness of ravens I see all through my window and my heart pounds in me I know I cannot take a step forward, for t
- 20 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh dear friend I haven’t missed you in fact I thought you gone; more fool me but here you are on my doorstep this morning hammering loudly uncaring and thoughtless with your gaping toothless grin you wait for me to step out into the day smiling and saying let us share some time yet I know you and the dagger you hide behind your back overhead the sky is filled with an unkindness of ravens I see all through my window and my heart pounds in me I know I cannot take a step forward for to do so would end me so I turn back, needing safety this day. the world is too black to face -
Simply brilliant.
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
good night all -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Time for dinner .. back later -
It's exactly because I am a serious, gay author that I post here.
- 15 replies
-
- 14
-
-
-
Omg feed him first...Paul is a miserable s.o.b. in this chapter. If i was Mike I'd put him back on the plane!
-
If you never say anything, nobody can help. That sentence is the most important out of all you have written. Charity, kindness works both ways ... you have to ask to receive. You have give people the opportunity to help, because many of them really to want to. Out of the goodness of their hearts. i know this is true, because i've lived it.
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Sunday ... my soup is heating for my thermos ... it's bloody cold out there today... the weather is not Clement!!! clement adjective | KLEM-unt Definition 1 : inclined to be merciful : lenient 2 : not severe : mild Defendants in court cases probably don't spend much time worrying about inclement weather. They're too busy hoping to meet a clement judge so they will be granted clemency. They should hope they don't meet an inclement judge! Clement, inclement, and clemency all derive from the Latin clemens, which means "mild" or "calm." All three terms can refer to an individual's degree of mercy or to the relative pleasantness of the weather. -
i think when we're ill we want lots of things ... i recently had the flu. i was on vacation and my plan had to been to write during that time. i had ideas but was too ill ... let yourself be ill. make some notes maybe and then turn on netflix and just relax. i hope you feel better soon!
-
Thanks for reading this Jeffrey! I do hope you enjoy it. Droughtquake said the boys had a lot to offer kids in need ... he was right. See you next week!
-
Robert i think spoke to Don to get a feel for things. Don found out a few hours before a party ... but there was no way he'd just agree without talking to Louis. There will be more talking. Yep, i am not trying to hide the fact they will .. but that is the journey here and it isn't a straight road. Thanks for getting on the bus! xoxo
-
Thanks Boss! There will be, it's a bit of a rollercoaster ride ... thanks for reading and your support. You know it means the world to me, xoxoxo.
-
Hi LadyDe! Thanks for reading and i hope you do enjoy this one. i had a few teary moments while writing it and my beta-readers said they did also .. so a stand-by box of tissues maybe a good idea!
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Work tomorrow .. good night all xox -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
if you want to do it ... go for it. -
yeah .. sometimes it happens. the poem is there when i wake up .. so between 6:30am and 7:00am ET i wrote it and posted it. thanks again for choosing to read this .. and for your comments. xoox
-
Aw, thanks very much Jeffrey ... i appreciate you going back to look at these! xo i am very grateful
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
i was curious as to the word count of Changes, Again .... it's not finished in editing yet but it's at 65,080. -
We can push and push ourselves but sometimes it's not a useful thing to write a single word. I know that as i stare at the blank page the time just isn't right. The best thing for me is to get outside ... get out into the world and walk. I need to see life and sky. Watch birds fly and kids playing. That's what works for me.
-
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
i get ya ... -
The Drop in Centre
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
erm... fanfic ... write it yourself ... -
For Our Brothers and Sisters
Mikiesboy commented on Mikiesboy's story chapter in For Our Brothers and Sisters
xoxo 💖 -
I get the kids being upset with Dad seeing 'the other woman'. But, he was attracted to her for some reason, and i assume he liked her, whether we like it or not. In the end Paul is right, it is his life, his choice and frankly other family members should respect that.
-
There is so much love in your blogs ... if there is any way for C to know ... then he does. Don't torture yourself, though i know it's hard. He wasn't ready to hear it, but as you know, he knew you did. Let that bring you peace. xoxo
