Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Sorry for the groaner (not really though!) Yep, Kyle was in a very difficult and lonely place. Perhaps if there had been a GSA at the school things might have turned out differently.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Very deep in the sandpit to put it politely. As for Kyle, I think he has finally realized how wrong he has been about many things.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Possibly, but the indications are that he has little to no time for gays and he is never going to believe that his eldest son has any gay tendencies.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    I can't see anyone else from the church getting involved. The Jacksons appear not to have had close friendships with other members of the congregation. As for Kyle, I see your point. But he was looking for love where none existed in his life and he thought (wrongly) he could get it from Mike.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Yep, Mike is the real cause of all the problems. As for Kyle's brother, I rather think he has used Kyle and now dumped him knowing if Kyle said anything he wouldn't be believed against the star jock.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    He decided he'd regret it if he didn't, but he went not expecting it to be pleasant - which proved to be true. Kyle has sort of become a victim it seems
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    I'm sure most of us wouldn't Wesley
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Kyle's dad is a bit similar to Adam's though not or the same reason as he doesn't know Kyle is gay. Adam's hoping Mike may solve that mystery for him, but....... As for the minister, would you expect much else from someone running that church?
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    As I stepped out of the shower I thought that I could hear music playing, but as I started to towel myself dry I decided it must just be that some water had got in my ears. I was still puzzling as to what Troy had planned; in fact I'd been trying to work that out while attending to certain things and then showering again as thoroughly as I could. Once I was dry I hung the towel on the towel rail – I could see no point in wrapping it around me – and opened the bathroom door. On doing so I fou
  10. Enjoying the story, which for me narrates very well for a 7-8 year old. But I agree with CG about the chapter length - am just settling down to enjoy it and 'Bang', it's the end.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Yep - it seems like we have a family in the making, unless things are brewing off stage?
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Best Friends

    Have to say I disagree @FindThySky's comments about lack of depth and need for dialogue. This chapter was being written ten years after the events described took place and recounted by someone who was seven years old at the time. On that basis I was perfectly happy with the way in which the chapter was written.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Well Suited

    Glad you enjoyed Chris. Spent some time tracking down the location of that picture, but having done so it gave the basis for the story. Not sure everyone saw the spanking that way, but or Julian and Lance it was part of their foreplay and very much for pleasure.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Thanks Glennish. It was a tough decision for Adam to make to go amongst all those gay haters who will be there. I suspect in some ways he is going to spite his Ma and prove to her that he is not ashamed of who he is. Plus he suspects he may owe his Pa over what happened at the old house when the police rushed in.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Epilogue

    Glad Jeff managed to turn his life round - eventually - and I hope his nightmares finally went away. His character sure got me involved in the story
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    I'm sure the navy ones will fare better. They'll be the first personal thing Adam has bought for him, so I'm sure he'll enjoy wearing them. And yes, Adam is going to blossom in the bosom of his new family once all the recent trials and tribulations are behind him.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    I think there is still a bit of fuel left in the tank, Geron. Perhaps because it took Mrs C a long time to have a child of her own she has a different attitude/approach?
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Thanks, Flesco. Yes, Mrs C is proving almost as much of a support for Adam as Troy. He has come to love her and that is mutual. The visit to Kyle should indeed prove interesting.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Nice idea, but I think he'd be asking for big trouble if he did.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Very true! The English language is very limited in such circumstances! Adam I'm sure hopes Kyle can shed further light on what happened when the police burst in.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    That would be a big step for him Wesley, but as his own mother has disowned him perhaps it will happen.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    I agree Chris about the funeral. Have to say I can't see Troy breaking the promise he gave to his mother, but...........
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Each to their own In the end Adam felt he had to go, perhaps as a way of proving to his mother that she hadn't won?
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    As soon as I saw that she had addressed me in name only and that the 'Dear' which one would expect, was missing, I felt a roiling in my gut. I knew that what I was about to read would not be pleasant and could very well be unpleasant. What had been a great and successful day was about to be spoiled – possibly even destroyed. On reading the first line I saw that the worst fear I'd had, that she would bar me from the funeral, hadn't happened. From there though I started to feel that a knife wa
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    It is a hard decision for him to make I agree. He'll almost certainly regret it, and perhaps even feel a little guilty, if he doesn't go. If he does go and there is any incident with his mother or anyone else, he will regret not having decided to stay away.
×
×
  • Create New...