Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,682
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    That would make him No. 1🙂, but I gather they are intending to flush him away
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Yeah, we don't want poppers popping up all over the place. 🙂 It does seem reinforcements may yet be needed.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    That's a blinkin' shame 🙂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    A very touching story. Jack was lucky enough to return, albeit badly wounded. So many others did not make it back to their loved ones.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Engris? Although I suspect Engris wouldn't allow this whopper popper entry. That might be a way of getting rid of him - leave him stranded in the Cooee.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    That was the tug-of-war to end all tugs-of war!
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Here's hoping the plan doesn't get ripped to pieces! But perhaps the old saying applies - 'Where there's a Will there's a way'.🙂
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    'Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to war we go'... Hopefully not, but no harm in being prepared for this scouting mission.🙂
  9. Ivor Slipper

    All In

    Almost time for the cross examination... Charles, 'As you have sown, so shall you reap.'
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I'll second @Flip-Flop These leepers sound more like party poopers than party poppers. 🙂
  11. It's better than that because each 'episode' isn't interrupted by advert breaks. 😃
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Blueberry jam? We didn't have to wait long for Browbeat to appear and add his sense of fun - He's a poet and sure does know it. 😀 Charlie & Co have so many resources to call on now surely nothing can go wrong???
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    So you're saying Browbeat is in the story!
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    North to Alaska! Oh sorry, it was West. Or maybe North by Northwest? I think I'm in danger of getting my Hathways confused with my Hitchcocks. 😀 https://youtu.be/RO6IU9RpjS8?si=aG8NhLBhm_caHxko Intriguing start. I'm ready to be spirited away...
  15. A Chicago deep dish eh? Don't think Thomas will be up to eating much though. However, I think the afternoon session will be interesting.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Finding Thomas

    Roll on Monday! See you in court. 🙂
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    I wonder if things are happening just in time for Ben? 😀
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    That was somewhat of an over reaction Ben!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Perhaps Ben is bi?
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I suspect the car might contain the 7th cavalry. 🙂
  21. Ivor Slipper

    King Dick III

    Late arrivals are always appreciated. He could well have wanted a private showing! 😉
  22. One door closes, but there seems to be a chink of light ahead in the form of an epliogue and maybe a sequel. Definitely things to be looked forward to.
  23. Departure plans put into action and running smoothly - so far... 🙂
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    A very neatly packaged ending to a thoroughly enjoyable story.
×
×
  • Create New...