Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Just as long as you can't be fooled twice 🙂
  2. Poles Apart The painting, for it is a painting although I tend to think of it as picture, was my attempt to capture forever how he looked when I first saw him that morning. It hangs on a wall in my bedroom. It is positioned on the wall beyond the foot of my bed. Hanging there it can be the last thing I see before I try to go to sleep at night and the first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning. I think of it as my 'Blue Boy', not that I consider myself anything of a Gai
  3. In the mid 1960s two teens from very different backgrounds meet. The story explores how their relationship develops.
  4. If they are breeding in filthy conditions it might Shorten their lives...😄
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    That should get you well on the way to Halloween. 🙂
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Brilliant! Simply brilliant.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    They had the gang foxed for a while though. 🙂
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    If this wasn't Twombly I'd say the idea of talking squirrels was just...nuts!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    They're probably beavering away somewhere out of sight. 🙂
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Better a skwishy squirrel than a squashy one, although I doubt there's much chance of that in Twombly.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    A truly beautiful chapter. Peace and goodwill to all. Happy Christmas!!
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    It appears we have some light footed wish thieves 🙂
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    A mystery to be solved, but I'm confident Charlie & Co will be able to spread some light on the scene.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    A demitasse perhaps?
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Tres interessant
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Oui 😄
  17. Fortunate it was the garage that burned down, not the house, although I suppose had that happened they could all have moved to the Caravan Park! 🙂 Enjoyable story with a satisfying ending.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    This story sure wasn't a turkey as it contained plenty of stuffing. 🦃🙂
  19. I thought she was Cass's mama?😃
  20. Perhaps Luke should take Cass something to get his hands on other than an Apricot - an Apple maybe? They're supposed to be good for keeping the doctor away so they might work on teachers...
  21. So we now know Ben has remembered liking Cherry Ripe but I wonder if he still has thoughts about those two words reversed? I guess time will tell...
  22. Gripping stuff - even before the last paragraph. 😀
  23. Well, that wasn't what I was expecting! Nowhere close in fact and leaving everyone puzzled as to what occurred and what has happened to the rest of the crew.
  24. On a chess board the pawns are there to protect the King. Seems here the positions may be reversed.
  25. I'm guessing Stanley used his knife to get the duct tape off Addison's willie???
×
×
  • Create New...