Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ร—

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Basement for Nicholaas and the elves; 3rd floor for Engris. Somehow made me think of this:
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I appreciate your choice of verb in that comment๐Ÿ™‚
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I guess I have to attribute it to the air on my g string ๐Ÿ˜
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Nicklus has been nicking.๐Ÿ™‚ His explanation sound reasonable, but will it actually hold water or is there a leak in his sack?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    In this story shouldn't that be a (chocolate) orange?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Better that than Nickerless ๐Ÿ˜
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I've heard of the Magic Circle, but this appears to be a mah-jeek tunnel.๐Ÿ™‚ Hope they get back in time for Christmas.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    That all went very smoothly and now Chris is integrated into the whole family.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Mea culpa! Couldn't resist opening my Christmas present from Geron a day early. Hope that doesn't get me put on the naughty list. ๐Ÿ™‚
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Everything appeared to be running smoothly, until... Can't wait to see the next chapter.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I'm sure the Prince is longing for that to happen.๐Ÿ™‚
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    A very enjoyable read. Looking forward to see how Andre & Chris's relationship develops.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Not sure about that. I thought all the fireworks had already gone off. But perhaps @Paladin has a surprise or two for us up his sleeve?
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    That driver was definitely uber friendly! ๐Ÿ™‚
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    It appears Michael has been lucky in finding a well staffed hospital. I'm confident he'll make speedy progress.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Watch out chris, you're about to be introduced to the family...๐Ÿ˜€
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Should I be surprised that the Baxter boys found themselves in the soup?๐Ÿ˜€ Interesting start and I wonder if we are going to go back into their experiences since becoming homeless or just forward now they've been helped?
  18. Interesting start to the story. I certainly want to know how their friendship develops.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    It was a real peach of one too. ๐Ÿ™‚
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Mystery and romance - a winning combination expertly put together by a master. Thanks, Geron.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Martin, in trying to save Akeeri appears to have blown all of them to kingdom come. In view of the fire does whoever is the 'leaf man' consist of ash leaves? ๐Ÿ™‚
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Things are revealed, but the picture of what has happened in the past is still obscured. Hopefully Castor will reveal more to them shortly. Can't wait!
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    This Old House? https://youtu.be/dRvcrWGUmR4?si=yxLLF0K6A303cOi2 I do wonder why Mildred appears to keep withholding details from the crew. I'd have thought as she asked for their help she would have been totally open.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Let's not get our doors confused with our chimneys, although as Adrian commented, while the house has fires it doesn't have chimney stacks.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    That was scary! There is very definitely a complex puzzle to be resolved here.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...