Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 17

    Their lives have been rather intense recently! Hopefully things will calm down now.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Probably sufficient to make him decide to run away again.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    That's cheating! And you may even miss how I do work it out. 😀
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Ryan suspects Brian isn't as committed to the bullying as the others, but is he prepared to walk away from or even stand against them?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Sincere apologies @Summerabbacat. It's me who has lost the plot.🙃
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I think you may have got some names confused @Summerabbacat, but I have to agree with the sentiments you've expressed.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Keep reading and you should find out. I can't tell you as I'm not sure I remember myself after all this time...
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Undoubtedly true, but people, especially younger ones, don't always think or act logically.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    A depressing thought.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Glad you found it interesting and I hope the next chapter won't disappoint.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Just don't give them away! 🙂 Thanks for the encouragement @Al Norris
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! You shouldn't have too long to wait.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Bit different for me I agree. Hopefully there are a couple of twists ahead.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Lots of ideas there @weinerdog. Some may be right, but then again, maybe not. 🙂 All will be revealed in due course... And the answer to your question, is 'Yes'.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Glad you seem to be enjoying the story. Ryan has some interesting times ahead.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you decided to start over and read it properly @E K Stokes and want to know how things pan out.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Yep, he's had a tough life so far and he ought to be due for something better.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Fingers crossed indeed! Hopefully the pieces will start to fit.
  19. Picking up the Pieces If I was a real wimp, or the fairy they often call me, I'd be crying my eyes out after what the four of them had just done. Instead I'm sitting here on the edge of the road with a smile on my face and the pieces of my broken skateboard scattered round me. I'd like to get up and try and punch one of them, especially Justin Brooks who's their leader, but I know I'd never get near him. His two chief henchmen, Carl Sinclair and Rory Todd would see to that. Not so su
  20. Ryan is fourteen, soon to be fifteen. He hasn't had a very happy life and now events bring things to a head. Can he pick up the pieces or will they remain shattered?
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Quite a party! I'm sure Chris was relieved only one dancer emerged from the bedroom...
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I'd been wondering throughout this story about the 4 of them buying land, 'building' a home without their parents knowing about it. Then I began to wonder more about them having Christmas on their own in that house, albeit with their friends, but without their families. That just didn't seem right, albeit quite a conundrum to solve. However, Nicholaas has done that. And who knows what flavour toppings will be on those pizzas! No anchovies on mine though...
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    'Just follow Yurnoz'😁 😁 You're pinching my lines Schnozzle!
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Plenty of presents and it's not even Christmas yet! Will there be anything left for the big day?
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Written with a poker face @weinerdog
×
×
  • Create New...