Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    i thought trees had rings rather than knocks?
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I bet it appears on Goggle Earth.😄
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    If you were an entity and someone came along and sited a building on the area you were occupying, I can see why you'd be unhappy. A bit like someone parking their car on your drive without permission. Perhaps the boys will need a shamrock or even a shillelagh before this adventure is over.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    That sounds like quite a balancing act - proverbially speaking, of course.🙂
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    The mysteries are mounting. More pieces of the jigsaw have appeared, but as yet they are scattered without a framework to assemble them in.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Patience is a virtue @ReaderPaul🙂 I'm sure all will be revealed in good time.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Hey Presto(n)! An intriguing start to the latest Charlie Boone epic adventure. I'm sure the gang (and we readers) are in for a few shocks and surprises along the way.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm afraid the Toad gets a very poor performance review report. If only in addition to posting details of the missing cat on the complex bulletin board and on the community Facebook page, he'd also given the details to the local vet, he'd still be alive!
  9. 'Saw Fight at the JL Corral' Sorry Gary, couldn't resist. 😁
  10. I do hope this plan to corral the herd won't end up like one of Baldrick's cunning plans. baldrick cunning plan gif - Bing images
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    That was an enjoyable romp, but it did rather seem to be set on 'fast forward'.🙂
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I have now come across a copy of that pic. If anyone wants to see, it is the header for the copy of this story posted at TSL
  13. Seems like the two of them have got a passel of work ahead to finish this cabin. Are you going to show us a picture of the one you built earlier,Gary?🙂
  14. Ivor Slipper

    SW2

    Pleased you got here and to know you enjoyed the story @Backwoods Boy
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm pleased you fund the story interesting and believable @Summerabbacat. I was attempting to convey how an English teen might react when presented with the excesses of American life. Terry considers himself to be gay and can see many advantages to 'playing around' with Harlan. Anything they do together surely cannot have any long term effects...
  16. Ivor Slipper

    SW2

    Can't disagree with any of those comments @chris191070😀 Thanks.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Chris. Yes, Ethan is about to remove the cork from what he has been bottling up for the last few days.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Nothing is impossible. It seems I may have a mission.🙂
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chap 1

    Apologies. I appear to have failed to respond to this. Yes, most of my stories are set in the US. To me there just seems to be more situations in the US where gay teen stories can realistically happen. This being a perfect example as such sects simply do not exist in the UK.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chap 1

    I have thought about doing so on a few occasions, but as yet the story hasn't gelled in my mind.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I think Harlan and Terry may be able to cook up various things together, as long as they don't involve peanuts! Cooking for Harlan III seems a stretch too far though as Martha is already in post there.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for that. Harlan has set out looking to take advantage of the situation that Terry's arrival has presented. It is possible he may change emotionally as he enjoys new experiences.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Maybe Harlan can have it both ways? And perhaps there is enough buttercream for that...
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Gary. Glad you enjoyed.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    You can use it externally or for filling and tastes delicious either way.
×
×
  • Create New...