Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! Γ—

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Guess they'd never heard this - or maybe they had and that was where they hid it!
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Story

    It was a comment that I expected would only have meaning to a section of readers. πŸ™‚
  3. Couldn't stop reading until I reached the end. Seems Larkspur will be gaining a couple more inhabitants. Virgil & Wyatt will surely be happy there.
  4. It just needed someone to lift the lid slightly and let in a little light.
  5. Tension building nicely.
  6. Great to see another western from you Gary. Sound as if Virgil has happened on an environment that needs some protection.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Story

    Evidently not a Mary Berry cake. πŸŽ‚ πŸ™‚
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Loose Ends

    Neatly reunited to bring the story to a happy conclusion.
  9. So, what has seemed inevitable has finally happened. The pair have made the logical decision to go their separate ways into the future, but will some stroke of chance bring them back together??
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Healings

    Very powerful indeed. The lighthouse may well have saved someone from crashing into a rocky shore.
  11. A moving chapter that gave pause for thought.
  12. An interesting chapter, although I find it almost impossible to believe Collin would have been interned in the Netherlands during WW1.
  13. Good to see Jamie developing his artistic talent, but I rather doubt there is money to be made from it in that area, unless he is 'discovered' by one of the wealthy individuals.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Friday

    We need a selfie in the Villa Cimbrone gardens
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Friday

    I guess not lavender tie-dyed?πŸ™‚
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Friday

    From reading the press reports of the problems at UK airports, I can only wish you a trouble free journey.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Friday

    Dare I suggest that you should speed write more often?πŸ˜€ A holiday 'romance' with a difference that had all your followers hooked. None were left disappointed at the ending and neither were Reza or Otto. (And to others who have read and enjoyed this piece of writing, do not forget to 'vote' for the actual story as well as the individual chapters)
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Thursday

    As @raven1 said, this chapter was brilliantly written with Reza struggling to decipher what his body was experiencing. I do have a little complaint though @James Carnarvon. This line came far too soon! πŸ˜€ β€œVery nice,” Otto said. β€œIt’s bigger than mine.”
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Tuesday

    Just be careful what you do with your flies!
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Wednesday

    Seems to me he could be in need of a bit of that type of schooling without the 'l' πŸ˜‰
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Tuesday

    And so the chapter ends with Reza putting the old Yellow Pages slogan into practice.πŸ˜€
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    The one thing that really surprised me was the church. For some reason that has never been in my mind as a pristine white building, but rather old stone. Evidently something I've missed while reading.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Monday

    In this instance, I think just mentioning it is there will enable those so inclined to discover it for themselves. πŸ˜‰
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Monday

    There's a wordplay joke in that sentence, but I won't go there...
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Monday

    Don't know about reserving sunloungers, but it appears Otto wants to reserve Reza.πŸ™‚
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...