Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Fear not @Backwoods Boy, you are not alone - and I'm not young either. I just didn't 'suffer' a misspent youth watching cartoons!
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Poor Auggie having to stay behind. Hope he catches up soon as I have a feeling his presence will be needed. For now though, Browbeat is back, to Kippy's evident delight and they're all going for a cruise. 🙂
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    They might be able to tell him they know what happened to make him like he is, but I can't see that would help. Perhaps they need to discover what happened to Fred and his accomplices.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    And now we know!
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    There is a danger of falling down those...
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Gee, that's a tough one! 😀
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    "Mirror, mirror on the shelf, think I might need some help from an elf."
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    With so many witches around it ought to be hard to know which witch to pick, but the gang seem to have done well with Jeremiah. Now for a conversation that will definitely not be face to face!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    The story has a Holdover me already!
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Yeehaw!!
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I'm glad Snark's name proved to be Damian and not Damien; otherwise I could foresee the story turning into W is for Werewolf! Instead it proved to be a gentle story of first love.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I look on this as a boarding (not boring!) interlude in which we get a great insight into the characters of Jason and his friends.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I think they're usually called a pun fight...
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Sofa, so good.🙂 Roll on the next chapter!
  15. Progress rushes on. Even Woolworths and the pick & mix cannot stand in its way.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    New Experiences

    1) Not even a whiff of a catastrophe on her first time alone. 2) Thankfully, James has found the door marked 'Exit'. 3) Hopefully, Gloria can find the door marked 'Entrance'.
  17. Thus far she isn't the Cat that got the cream. 🙂
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Moving Up

    Just hope the first time on her own won't turn out to be a Catastrophe.🙂
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Rewind

    Now she needs to be reeled in. 🙂
  20. @Freemantleman You have very much expressed my feelings about this story. I find it almost impossible to feel any sympathy for, or interest in, the main character, who has come across as a self-centred, spoiled brat.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Last Days

    It definitely felt as if the author was writing with the benefit of first hand experience.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Phew! That was close! I was seriously worried for our boys there. I thought Lane had managed to trap them in a cul-de-sac. 🙂 How long is it until Christmas? Get writing Geron!! Oh, just to say I thought this was the best story - yet...
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    It sort of appears that the members of the antagah are in some sort of limbo. They can't believe or accept they are dead and thus move on with their spirit 'lives'. I suspect it is likely to be a very mixed collection who arrive.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    The mystery still remains a mystery.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    I guess the next attempt to hold one was foiled...
×
×
  • Create New...