There are a few things in this story that I wonder about , and that is one. I also wonder what there is in that letter that led Celia to conclude it was written by someone with very little education. 😕
Sorry @scrubber6620 but I can't see how either Celia or Frank could be the killer - that is the driver of the other car.
David & Elisabeth had dinner with them before leaving to go home and the accident happening en route. Celia started doing the washing up after they left.
So, 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' to come shortly. Perhaps the presence will become more visible with all that magic happening on screen?
Interesting chapter with some entertaining bit part characters.
Thank you for reading and your comments @raven1. It is always pleasing when someone discovers, and enjoys, a story from the archives.
Julian and Lance do have supporting roles in another of my stories which has not been posted here. 'There but...' was also inspired by a picture and appears on that other site. 🙂
Julian's life has definitely improved since he met Lance at Pride. Which is not to say that Lance's hasn't also. I think it is only natural Julian would be concerned by the differences between his and Lance's family and upbringing, but they are doing their utmost to convince him those are of no importance - it is the person that matters.
It's always wise to have the big sister of your younger partner onside. She quickly recognised after meeting Lance that he had no evil intentions toward her little brother.
Thanks again. There does appear to be the prospects for a good connection between the pair. Their age and experience differences bringing them together, rather than pushing them apart.
Thanks for the positive comments @raven1
I must confess that I do quite often find inspiration from pictures.
As for 'continuing the story', this is actually the first chapter in a story.