Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    Now you're putting me on the spot!! Just hope I don't also get a red card. 🙂 (Thinks, can't be one of those though as you can't be punished twice for the same offence and a red card would prevent any more writing, so it will have to be a yellow) [Future stories do exist btw]
  2. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    ME?? What on earth gives you that weird idea, Geron?
  3. Ivor Slipper

    TRR

    Appreciate the comment @wenmale64. Hope you also enjoy what follows.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Glad to hear you're enjoying these tales @quttzik. The idea was suggested to me after the original GW story and I decided it was an intriguing idea to explore. Good to see a few people like it.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    I don't think we need to delve into Mr Travers' experiences. This story is complicated enough already imo! I'm sure Ben and Jake are going to reveal themsleves when they try out Ben's new bed later, but whether the author will reveal himself is another matter.🙂
  6. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Thanks, Gary. It seems George is oiling the wheels of their relationship. 😀. Perhaps that is something a few other authors do look to do.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    I have set it up as a Series, so you can find all the GW stories there. It would probably have made more sense to have them all as chapters of a story, but.... So I guess you need to follow the series to get notifications of new ones. Wouldn't want you to miss one as you're liking them so much.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Type? Poor old George has only got a quill pen!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    After he'd had their email he did think about replying, but decided instead to write another story. He felt confident with this one they wouldn't be able to accuse him of spying on them. What he didn't consider was that he was giving them ideas! Ones they obviously enjoyed trying.🙂 Could Ben be GW? Ben is very much a novice at these activities, so I doubt it. Coud possibly be Jake though... As you say Ben does have an accepting and enabling father, perhaps because he and his wife have a poor one which he thinks has affected Ben's confidence. Thus he's trying to help rather than hinder things.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Indeed he is!! To the extent that I suspect they are loving his stories more than you...
  11. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Ben's father did suggest they shoud keepmthe noise down ovee the weekend! 😀 But I wouldn't be surpised if more is heard from them. Thanks for commenting.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    GW

    Getting Weirder During the week following his first weekend staying with Jake and his family, Ben had obviously been looking forward to also spending the next weekend there as well. However, he also realised that he couldn't keep doing that. Even if Jake wanted him to and his parents were agreeable, both of which were unknown, he did know that his own mother would almost certainly not agree to it. Thus during the week he had raised the matter with his father on an evening
  13. Ben & Jake have spend two more weekends together. During the second of these they discover George has written another story...
  14. Gary, I like all your chapters, but I can't always think of something original to say to express that.
  15. Another excellent chapter. Methinks though that Boone & Coy's relationship counseling service still has plenty more work to do before they can corral those two ornery old stallions. 🙂
  16. I think 'Unbeatable' would be easier for this format as there are only 4 contestants.
  17. So isn't it time for more of your (non) rubbish?
  18. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    Sadly I'm not a Monty Python person, but perhaps George is? Maybe we'll see a dead parrot in his next story...
  19. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    Yes, there does appear to be a chicken and egg situation here. Just who is creating and who is following?
  20. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    Indeed so. Is George thinking of leading them astray? If so, will they fall for his plans?
  21. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    I'm pleased you think so @drsawzallas I share your view and have elected to 'follow' him on that site. 😀
  22. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    That's an interesting thought @weinerdog.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    ABFTD

    I'd not be at all surprised if once the boys have read this they have something to say to him.
  24. Another Bone for the Dog In all honesty George had been taken aback when he received that email. He'd opened it expecting it would contain similar comments to those he'd received on the site about his story. Instead it purported to come from the two boys who were the actual characters he'd created. What was more they almost appeared to be challenging him to write a sequel, although with a threat if he did! He looked at the email again. It had come from someone calling the
  25. Having received that email, George reflects on his story details.
×
×
  • Create New...