Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    The seeds have been sown, now we wait for germination.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Ho, Ho, Ho! A Christmas Charlie Boone story!! That sure is a big office the boys have rented. At least they have Amy to keep things running smoothly and I suspect anything that crept up behind her and grabbed her, would be in for a very frosty reception. Interesting start. We have movers and shifters.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Only Sammy will be able to say if that tasted as good as coq au vin.🐓
  4. Sweet story - thanks!
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Adam's reaction to even the remote possibility of being returned to his parents' 'care', is indeed understandable. There are definitely a few more twists and turns to come.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    In this chapter it appears only their emotions were drained.
  7. This little tale was definitely worth taking a gander at. 🙂
  8. An angel, a vampire, a werewolf and a human walk into a bar. “Halo, what can I get you?” the barman says to the angel. “My friend here,” replies the angel, pointing to the vampire, “would like a Bloody Mary.” “Ah, she's sitting at the table over by the window. And what about the other two?” “Well he,” this time pointing at the werewolf, “can hardly ever make up his mind what he wants. He just keep changing, but based on last night, I suspect he needs the hair of a dog.”
  9. A place for any short stories I may write
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Indeed there is - get back on the horse asap. They've got a room, but the occasional al fresco adds a bit of spice.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Is Sammy's next video going to involve a banana split??
  12. Luckily I don't know the hippopotamus song, and based on what has been said about it, I'll decline the invitation to find out what I have missed! While it isn't Christmassy, 'How much is that doggy in the window' is plenty sufficient earworm for me. 😁 A very neatly crafted and enjoyable story. Great start to the twelve.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    You may be heading in the right direction, but then again you may not...
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    A powerful story. Made even more realistic by recent events. One can only hope that type of legislation will be introduced, although in reality it is a very faint hope. Luckily I live in a country that, following the only occasion such things happened, took drastic action to prevent a recurrence.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 12

    Thank you for all your comments. Pleased that you discovered and enjoyed it. I often find it hard to decide when to end a story and leave my characters, but with this one the appropriate point seemed to be with the first time they made real love on Wayne's sacred land.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 11

    You can't always have what you want! 😀 (especially if you're no writing the story 🙂)
  17. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 10

    Very true, but unlawfully acquired evidence can be a tricky area.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 9

    Definitely a coded message from Wayne's father. What they are planning needs care - and luck.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    Hopefully they will decide to do so.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    I suspect Ethan's dad has the ability needed.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 6

    That sums things up nicely as far as the boys are concerned. I suspect your hopes will be realised.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 5

    Currently it does seem like two steps forward and one step back.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 4

    You will have to read on to see if your hopes are realised.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Isn't the saying something like 'Mums always know'.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Appreciate your comment. Happy I'm able to introduce you to things you were unaaware of.
×
×
  • Create New...