Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Coy appears to be unable to stop scratching at an itch. I just hope it's that and he isn't instead poking a stick into a wasps's nest.
  2. The below is copied from Wiki: In Britain, the third and fourth lines of the second stanza of the poem: "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster / and treat those two impostors just the same" are written on the wall of the players' entrance to the Centre Court at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, where the Wimbledon Championships are held.[10] These same lines appear at the West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, New York, where the US Open was played.[11]
  3. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    He surely should, but I suspect he is as puzzled as the boys by events.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    Am always pleased to see you reading my little stories. Will have to see what I can do to improve your mood. 🙂
  5. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 12

    Thanks, Gary - much appreciated. I hope the ending made up for some of the trauma along the way.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 11

    Thanks, Gary. You're probably right about there being more villains in hiding, but at least some of them have been hogtied.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 10

    Toes too, perhaps...
  8. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 9

    Be honest Gary, anything had to be happier than the last one!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    Yep, there's a lot that good - and a lot that's bad, very bad.
  10. My original Prompt response story has now blossomed into a little series...
  11. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    LOL! The next 'chapter' has appeared, but as a separate story linked into the George W series.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    Your pleas have been answered @ColumbusGuy. Have to agree it is a very zany idea, which I guess says a lot about the author!
  13. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    Thank you @quttzik. Always good to hear someone is enjoying a story.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    I've seen people say that before, but it may be due to what you are following. This was posted as a separate story rather than a new chapter. Glad you found it though. I'll plead the 5th on that question.😀
  15. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    Thanks, Chris. But remember, patience is a virtue and I know you're the virtuous type. 🙂
  16. Ivor Slipper

    SW

    Something Weird Ben had never shared a bed with another boy. He wondered if Jake had and when their kiss ended, he just blurted out what was on his mind. “Have you ever done this before?” he whispered. “Done what? Shared a bed or kissed another boy?” “Err, both I suppose, but maybe one follows the other.” Jake let out a little giggle as his hand continued to trace little circles around Ben's rear. “The answer to your first question is 'yes', but the answer to
  17. Jake & Ben make some interesting discoveries.
  18. "Roll the credits!" Oh, there's only one - thanks Mawgrim for an entertaining and realistic story.
  19. "Go figure I’d end up in the same place as that man, just when I was finally feeling some peace.” That comment would seem to indicate there was an issue between them in the past and the thought of seeing him again is not a pleasant one.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    The story

    An illustration of how someone's life can be turned upside down by the negligent actions of others. But, at least on this occasion, it eventually had a happy ending.
  21. I can't be coy - have to say what a boon it is to see this story appear.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    Perhaps the bottom is about to fall out of somebody's world?
  23. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 6

    No problems, Gary - writing is much better than reading! Good to see you back though.
  24. What might be described as a real 'spectator sport'
  25. I'm starting to feel sorry for Craig's cat. 😟 The sooner he moves in the better! Nice to know that some of those old style hardware shops still manage to survive. A nice introduction to a few of the locals, but I suspect Craig may regret volunteering himself for the football.
×
×
  • Create New...