Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    You might have to wait a little for that visit, but I guess all will be revealed in due course
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    I guess then it had to be a pubic discussion?
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Chris: I don't think Adam needs to batter Troy into submission.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Be realistic man! I can perhaps see coq-au-vin on the menu.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Thank you for the comment glennish. I think you may be ahead of Troy on the ringtone
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Mine too!
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    As for Adam's muffins - so does Troy! I think Troy may well be rather worried when they go to visit Chris
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Missed my true vocation perhaps? (Bus driving, that is )
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Thanks!
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    I think he's gonna have to find something else to start cooking. Best not be pizza though.........
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Every author needs someone like you
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    When I woke up that morning I found it hard to believe that tomorrow would be Christmas Day. The weeks since Thanksgiving seemed to have flown by at an amazing rate and now Christmas was here. In the past Christmas hadn't been that special for me, at least not since I'd been a little kid. Indeed I guess they hadn't been that special even then because my folks considered that Christmas was a religious occasion and nothing else was really relevant. Thus I was never introduced to the idea of Sa
  13. Good to see Tyson so happy for once. Let's hope it lasts and his Mum doesn't find a way to spoil it.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    That was so sad, but yet contained the hope that Dec was finally ready to move on - on his own. But I think some day he will come back to talk to Jase again.
  15. I'm sure there's another way we can iron out that little misunderstanding. I really didn't mean to run you off the road!
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Jenga

    If only Tyson could totally cure Vlad with a snap of his fingers....... Then he'd really have someone to lean on and maybe dispense with that crutch.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Thank you!
  18. Thanks @glennish It seems Oxbow Lake may not be as welcoming as Fairmount Valley. I agree the boys had best watch out.
  19. @FanLit Have to see what happens with regard to exploration, but it seemed an interesting idea. Never seen a red haired goth or emo - thought the red hairs were Scots or Vikings! Appreciate the comments.
  20. With regard to Dr Who, a new series is about to start here tomorrow complete with a new Dr - a female one 😲 Some emos go for piercings, but not all - mine thus far are without. I'd have thought you'd have got a notification if you were 'following me, but perhaps you aren't doing that. Glad you liked.
  21. Not sure about Evan's more distant family DQ. Like you, I enjoyed Peter Davison in the role.
  22. Thanks, Geron. Doing that seemed to offer some potential for story development. As you say, everyone likes to see things expanding - providing it's not their waistline!
  23. Thanks, Chris. Glad you liked it.
  24. My short story inspired by #702 https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/warming-up/2
  25. Evan Crosby was fourteen, soon to be fifteen. He lived with his mother, father and twin younger sisters, Amy and Beth who were eleven. The family wasn't rich, but neither was it on the breadline because both his parents worked. His father worked in a factory and his mother in a store. In many ways he was unremarkable, but he did stand out from the crowd in one particular way – he had red hair. To go with the red hair he had a pale complexion, a freckled face and green eyes. But apart from hi
×
×
  • Create New...