Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. A Tale of Two Counties Chapter 1 It's a shame you can't see that picture of us that I keep on top of the little chest of drawers by the side of my bed. That way it is the last thing I see when I get into bed at night and the first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning. That only applies though if I'm here on my own, which doesn't happen very often these days. It's a picture of us - me and Ken or Kenny or sometimes even Kent, and it was the first one ever taken of
  2. Devon obtains a place at Sussex University where he meets Ken(t)
  3. Ivor Slipper

    The Promise

    Has Cynthia managed to find a crack in Tyson's shell? It looks as if that might be the case. If so, with her pushing and Vlad pulling perhaps things may be on an upward curve. Thanks for the chapter.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Sole Mates

    https://youtu.be/JSAl2-vWIH0 Seems sort of appropriate
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Sole Mates

    Remove the 'complete' label CG - pretty please You often ask me to do so and it is nice to have the slipper on the other foot for a change. This is a really excellent story, well plotted and intriguing with its insight into Native American culture. But I do want to know more about the sole mates.
  6. That does seem to be the logical way to go @Daddydavek Thanks for the comment.
  7. I'd agree that getting the contents appraised should be the initial step. If they aren't worth much then putting it back seems the right things to do. Finding out about Amos and his brother could be interesting - as DQ said who knows where that could lead??
  8. It could be both an interesting and educational journey for them, leading who knows where?
  9. Am inclined to agree with you @travlbug I also suspect that Amos' sibling would concur.
  10. Thanks @Charlie.Surfer for taking the trouble to provide such a lot of interesting, and potentially useful, information. The story is set in the US, but not anywhere specific. In my mind it is southern rather than northern and reasonably sized town not city or rural.
  11. I think it comes down to which wins - heart or head. But they aren't really achieving anything where they are now........
  12. The story is (meant to be) set in the US. If for no other reason than wrestling not being a school sport in the UK. I believe color has been spelt in the relevant way as the story is run through a US spellcheck. However, I'm sure it won't totally read as if it had been written by an American.
  13. I'd say go for it. I'll send you a PM wit my thoughts - not that they're worth that much. 😊
  14. Yeah - sorry about that 😊 As long as you don't sue if your ideas get stolen.........
  15. Mom I see as having had suspicions, plus he is all she's got, but for Jase's sake the relationships needs to be kept under cover for now. And, as you say, it isn't definite that either are gay at this point.
  16. @droughtquake You really should be writing stories yourself, not just commenting 😃
  17. I didn't show it as 'Complete' because I am considering the possibility of 'what happens next'. While finding property owner details might be easy, what if the property was rented? Is finding tenant details as simple? There definitely are various options and choices to be made.
  18. Interesting idea, but I can't see having the box put in the coffin could ever happen, especially as that wasn't what the family wanted when he was buried.
  19. It would be a quite a project for them I agree. But with Alex only having a mother I doubt there is much money around and thus the prospect of an unexpected windfall might well triumph.
  20. Thanks, Chris. That would be my way forward to.
  21. “What the hell is that?” Thank goodness I'd only said 'hell' - I was in enough trouble with mom as it was. If I'd said 'fuck' and she'd heard, then my list of chores to be done as punishment would probably have doubled. Plus, I'd probably get grounded like forever! Jase, who was standing next to me, giggled as I spoke. I still hadn't entirely forgiven him as I reckoned it was mainly his fault that we'd got caught. But he hadn't left me to face the music on my own and that was why he was
  22. Two fourteen year old wrestlers find themselves wrestling with more than one problem. Perhaps you can help solve one for them?
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    Tread carefully @droughtquake Remember Geron's Dutch roots - Rather than elves, Sinterklaas travels accompanied by Zwarte Piet
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Just A Trace

    I didn't believe the place existed. It does, but is nothing like the town in the stories.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Just A Trace

    I see @droughtquake has answered your question. You'll find a lot of reading there! 😊
×
×
  • Create New...