Thanks, Chris. It was good Adam could get his own back with a muffin! And now he seems almost fully recovered from his op, they can take up where they left off....
Who doesn't like a good zombie story? As for Paul & Chris, it does look like a foursome may be forming
My appointment with the surgeon had been for 10am. He'd been on time and it hadn't taken long for him to check me over and have our discussion, so as we were leaving the hospital I asked mom if she had time to take me to the park, have a coffee and go for a walk. She said she had nothing to do that wouldn't wait for an hour or so and that was where we headed.
While we were drinking our coffee I asked her if she had any ideas what I could get for Madison's 'Secret Santa' present. She thought
The defences are being well and truly tested, but thanks to Jack they are proving sufficient - so far......
Meanwhile more planes, but is that good news or more bad?
But just think how much Adam will have to give when the brakes are released!
There is a definite wish to see each other again, so I'm sure it's gonna happen.
I think bowling was quite big here in the 60s and then it sort of died off.
Jack evidently taught the boys well - no unnecessary risks taken with anything they do.
Excellent chapter - you receive an answer to a question only for more to immediately appear.
Thanks, glennish.
Yes, some normality has been restored to their lives and two new friends with a slightly different outlook on life should help them. Indeed they can help each other I expect.
Yes, I think after what they've been through a dose of normality is due.
Just hope they're not going to wake up one morning and find a lot of blue statues😅
Appreciate that comment a lot. Was worried nothing happened in this chapter which would disappoint readers.
Yep, they make a great pair - but perhaps I'm a bit biased 😃
I think they will. Adam & Troy could do with a couple of their own age and from a different background.
Just happened to come across a pic of an emo wearing a t-shirt as described in the chapter. How could I not use it?
It was quite late by the time we arrived back home from the film show at Nate's. We did though sit in the kitchen with a drink for a short time while we told Mr C about the events of the evening. After that it was definitely time for bed and as we'd had a shower earlier before going out, we decided we didn't need another – no point in cutting down on our cuddling time when we didn't have to!
Thus we soon undressed and climbed into bed. We both gravitated to the middle of the bed and spent a