Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 191 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy191.php
  2. I was wondering where winter would show up again... I think I might be a bit jealous that they get winter. What about the rest of us?
  3. Myr

    Windows 7 RTM

    The RTM version has been released if you belong to technet or any of the Microsoft programming partners, etc, system builders, etc
  4. Myr

    WTH!

    You have to select "Publish Entry". It will make your draft turn from pink to white. I published the newest entry for you. Myr
  5. IF you are familiar with Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the heart, check out this literal video translation... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lj-x9ygQEGA if that doesn't convince you, it has a lot of young, scantily clad guys in it...
  6. Myr

    Windows 7 RTM

    I've been running Windows 7 RC1 on my laptop since it was released. I love it. I will be upgrading to Win 7 RTM when it is released.
  7. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 190 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy190.php
  8. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 12 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-12.php
  9. lol
  10. Jesse-101: Online Celebrity Chapter 1 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/jesse-101/jesse-01.php
  11. Just some real stats from Gay Authors in the last 30 days: IE = 45% FireFox = 35% Safari = 11% Chrome = 4% Opera = 3% Over the IE users, 45% use IE7 and 43% use IE 8. The remaining people are still using IE 6. (they need to wake up to 2009) Operating Systems: Windows = 82% Mac = 12% Linux = 1.42% Iphone = 1.41% IPod = 1.33% Of the Windows users: Windows XP: 57% Windows Vista: 40% Windows NT: 1% Windows 2000: 1% Popular Combos: Windows with IE = 45% Windows with Firefox = 30% Mac with Safari = 7% Mac with FireFox = 4% Windows with Chrome = 4% Windows with Opera = 2%
  12. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 189 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy189.php
  13. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 20 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/savage6/savagemoon6-20.php
  14. GFD: Midnight Caller is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/lost/midnight.php
  15. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 188 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy188.php
  16. You poor bastard...
  17. He's naked at the end! Holy Shit! I think "Cormac" is going to be a new HP FanFiction hit. lol
  18. hmmm... what a yummy picture. lol
  19. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 187 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy187.php
  20. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 186 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy186.php
  21. mmm. He played the guy trying to get Ron Weasley's Keeper spot on the Quidditch team and trying to get Hermione. Played a really randy bugger.
  22. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 11 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-11.php
  23. I saw this trailer in front of Harry Potter today... http://www.scificool.com/first-teaser-trailer-for-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-the-lightning-thief/
  24. Well... the movie was good in its own right. Plenty of eyecandy (both guys and special effects). However, if you loved the book, like I do... It was disappointing. As far as I could tell... nothing happened in this movie other than the big scene at the end with a pathetic little battle. They didn't even play the signature John Williams short little tune saying it was HP. I'm going to see it again on Saturday, I'll think more on how I feel about it after a second viewing.
  25. Saw this on MSN... http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=b731e07d-6dab-4a01-9666-9993c3d156e9&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:28ff94a4-3c48-4855-ac3d-98454aa95f34%2C049d56a8-960b-4762-b140-bb74c0c65b5d%2C99b442a0-bf97-4740-83d3-0ddde742e921&from=MSNHP&tab=s1246484133943&gt1=42006
×
×
  • Create New...