Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    YAY

    I'm sorry that the site keeps giving us fits. I'm working to correct that. It looks like we'll be moving servers again. Unfortunately, this time I'll have to move us to a server that costs around $175 per month. (Dedicated server) This means that people are going to have to start donating money, as I can afford to pay that all out of pocket. (not with the college loans I'm paying off) So... when I get home from work, I'll be setting back up our support page. Bear with us for now...
  2. Happy Birthday! :king:
  3. Happy Birthday! :king:
  4. Yup... I found it back in April. It was really good.
  5. Happy Birthday Zach! :king: May is a good month for birthdays
  6. Myr

    Water or Coke?

    I've had a few kidney stones, do I pretty much only drink water. Usually around 1 gallon a day...
  7. After a ton of work, I have the new Comment system partially implemented. You will now see links that say "Anonymous" and "Signed". These link to the Comment System. At the moment, even though Signed prompts for email and password (from the board), it doesn't actually link that information to your comment yet. It does store it though. (I Think) There are still bugs. I'm working on them. Feel free to try it. Myr
  8. In among the grand survey that I asked people to complete a few months back was the complaint that we didn't do enough to promote authors that have books published. I agreed. I have been working hard and we now have a comprehensive book archive of published gay books. You can find it here: http://books.gayauthors.org/index.php There is a posted thread about this as well for adding more gay books to the archive. What has been posted is only just the beginning. Myr
  9. The Movie Archive is now working as well. http://movies.gayauthors.org/
  10. I've been working hard on the Gay Author Archiving system. This system is at the root of a lot of cool stuff I'm working on. I've got a working version of the Book Archive engine. Check it out: http://books.gayauthors.org/ This will allow you to search through the Published Novels we have listed in the system. I will be adding a ton more in the near future. (this is why I've been asking about books in the pinned thread) An anonymous comment system is also coming. This system runs with the Archive systems and allows comments for Books, Movies, Stories and individual story chapters of hosted authors. The comments can also be signed so that you can leave feedback and allow the author to know whom made it. Cool stuff is coming! Myr
  11. Watch the trailer... it looks like it'll be funny...
  12. Myr

    The Gay Smell?

    Yup.
  13. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155990,00.html Interesting story...
  14. Star Wars III Music Video: A Hero Falls http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/10.html
  15. OMG!! That Narnia trailer gave me goosebumps!! and I forgot "The Legend of Zorrro" http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thelegendofzorroqt.html
  16. http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_be...ler4/large.html http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thech...arnia-fte1.html http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/ex...of_narnia_movie
  17. YEEEEEHAAAAA! Actually... there is a shitload of movies this year that I'm looking forward to... Star Wars Episode III Batman Begins The Dukes of Hazzard Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (special effects by Weta(of Lord of the Rings fame)) And I'm sure there is more I forgot. Kindom of Heaven was good.
  18. Happy Birthday kevinm1949! :king: I hope you have a great day
  19. Ouch. I read he closed down his site. Do you know what the issues were? Myr
  20. Happy Birthday Bookworm and Rocketcnj! :king: I hope you both have a great day! Myr
  21. Myr

    Sad

    Try clearing your cookies first. IF you have some sort of internet security BS program, set Gay Authors as a trusted site.
  22. Happy Birthday YoungBilly! Many more to you! :king:
  23. Yes... there is a limit.
  24. Nope... we're on this path for now. Java is supposed to work with every machine...
  25. Yes. it is open all the time. Give it a try. We're in there right now.
×
×
  • Create New...