-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nah... I just love that Irish beer. Irish Whiskey. Irish Cream. Hot Irishman. Generally, any sort of Irish alcohol. LOL. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
What is it about music that one song can put you on cloud nine, and then the next one makes you want to find a Keg of Guinness and get to the bottom of it by yourself? -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
With all the talk about stories right now., this just popped up on my playlist. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're going to love it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Heya Mike, good to see ya. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sally O'Neals: https://sallyonealspizza.securebrygid.com/zgrid/themes/11971/intro/index.jsp Adam and Robert's favorite pizza place. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
NOOOOOOO! LOL. Last week we had leftover pizza from Sally O'Neals. So I had that. Sally's pizza is expensive, but when you have people that work there as part of the fam, we get them for free sometimes. Only on the nights, I surprise them with something that doesn't come in a box. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I agree. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've had some money left over from my grants on the second disbursements. Prime Now is really good at getting stuff delivered that wouldn't normally come here. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My Uncle cooks for the kids, on the nights they are over here. And what he fixes for them, is what the rest of us have. The past few days it's been the 2y/o while his parents work. Every Monday it's the picky eater that insist on Hot Dogs. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm getting hungry again. More toddler-friendly food for dinner tonight. Not that filling. -
This is a hard poem for me to respond too. I like the introduction you gave, and your poem is as stellar as it always is. The subject matter that you wrote about on the outing you and Mike had was terrific. The hard part for me was the article you linked too. I have no words right now.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I would eat it for breakfast. There are these cranberry bagels that I love, but can't find them anymore. That's one of the things I miss from living out in the boondocks. The lack of a good bagel shop near to me. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I want to, I need to, but like most everything around this place, I'll be eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm the only one here that likes cranberries. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Never had fresh cranberry sauce, always had the canned Ocean Spray stuff. I once said, "It's not Christmas till you hear the Cranberry Sauce slurp out of the can." -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, Mac. I do stress a lot. I think it comes from High School and the first round of college. I did good in HS but it was a struggle. College 1.0 was a travesty. Too much dicking around, and the format was just as bad as HS. This format of one class at a time is perfect for me. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, Thorn. Yeah, I am now. But last week I was freaking out. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, you two. That little mantra of "C's get degrees," is what pulled me through that class. I explained it to BB, and I think tim as well, the 3rd party program was confusing A.F. On the final weekly tests there was 25 questions, multiple choice, and 2 chances per question. The system knew if you flipped tabs to something else and there was a time limit on each question to see if you were cheating. With that in mind, there were several questions each week that the answers were not in the subject material. Unless you had Googled beforehand, or had a money manager background, you wouldn't know the answers. For example, one question was "What is a Coverdell Savings Plan?" Coverdell was never covered in the required nor the recommend assignments. (It turns out its a specific type of Education Savings Account, that parents can set up for their kids to go to college on.) There were others along those lines, but that one stands out the most for me. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning everyone. Great article this morning, my Brother, and another excellent chapter. Now to do some schoolwork, work on TC4, and I have four chapters to Beta Read for BB. Have I mentioned yet, this class is a metric shyteton easier than my last class? BB asked me yesterday, how I did in my last class. I ended up with a B+ in the class, but at one time, I thought I would be lucky enough to get a D or C in the class. The main reason was how they were transferring the test scores into points for the week. So I ended up with a B in the course with a final total score of 89.85. Just .15 away from an A- in the course. -
Another excellent chapter, tim. When I Beta Read this chapter, I read it about four or five times. I felt this was a solid chapter then, and feel the same way now. The Maxy's and Lous' relationship is forming, I see it becoming very strong over time. You knocked another one out of the park!
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
One of the beauties of having a Prime Membership, I've discovered, is the Prime Music access. Free streaming music and all I have to say is "Alexa play some 80's music." Also, Billy Joel was very underrated. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It was goooood too. Haven't had one in years. But I would share for some Gummy Bears. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Agent D.
