-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, please. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I had the leftovers of one of the cousin's blooming onion from Outback. I just set back a couple of days at the gym. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy the party, Mac. I hope you're successful in scaring him. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That sounds really good. Now, I'm wanting Nachos. lol -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy your Dinner, my brother. We had toddler-friendly food. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Birthday. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning. I hope everyone is doing well. C-ya y'all later. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Reader. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, I hope you have a better night. The game is interesting. It's interesting. It's currently 1-1 in the 3rd. Sleep Well. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good Evening. Hope everyone had a good day. I was sent a couple of gifts off of my Amazon Wish List, which only a few people had access to, a tarot card deck and a book. The Son Tarot a deck made specifically for gay men and the book is called They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera. I know who sent the gifts, and I sent him an email thanking him after I got them. We ended up talking today for a couple of hours. it was an interesting conversation, lots of old memories, and of course, I'm totally torturing myself now. Good times. 😣 If you need me, I'll be watching my Lightning vs. the Sabers, with a pint of Haagen-Dazs, and doing a tarot reading. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hello... Have a good day. Later. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Mike. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Agent D. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good day, everyone. I know our northern and midwest peeps here are experiencing cold conditions... Here in Florida, the weatherman this morning said we're entering summer-like weather for the next week. And to quote the movie Poltergeist - "They're here!" I saw four out of state lisc plates on the way to the grocery store, and they were going 10mph under the speed limit. UGH, tourist season has started. Very true. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It is. My last course was a course from Hell. Mainly on how it was set up. But starting class #6 today for English 200 - Rhetoric and Research. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey, hey, renee! The door is always open. EDIT: So stop by anytime. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
According to State Farm insurance, on one of their commercials for Homeowner's Insurance, the average American moves 11 times in their lifetime. I've moved about 15 times, around Tampa and once to AK/MO. Some with my parents, mostly on my own. Only 3 places I've lived at it for more than one year, growing up on my Grandparents land, before they died, with the roomies before moving here, and now, here at my Uncles. There's a year, or two, in there I would love to forget. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*looks at the talk about the weather* *looks at the current conditions in Tampa* -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good afternoon, DiC'ers. Waiting for the final test to be unlocked, and Toddler wrangling. He can almost speak complete sentences, now. Be in and out, as I re-read some old stories, and hopefully with this new class, I can do some writing. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nothing like, "Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low." CLICK OFF, on your Bluetooth headset to put an end to your studying. GOOD! I was about to go fix a pot of coffee to finish this video. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sorry, Mike. I've been distracted by a boring ass video for class and popping in to read what y'all have said.
