-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. Sweet Dreams, and a good day tomorrow. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Reader. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just saw the story. LOL. Hillarious. He hasn't filed yet, so people think it might be fake. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Don't go out into the MIST!!! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just heard on the news, that a guy is suing his parents, for conceiving him without his consent. Teaser for it, so don't know the full story yet. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Mike. It's good to see you around. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That is fantastic. The world needs more people like that cop. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy the show, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's awesome. You have an awesome Husband/Sir. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I may have to order some Chinese now... That looks freaking good. -
I'm really sorry to hear that about sean, it's heartbreaking. I hope he can find what he needs to heal, and I suspect he will with your guidance Mac.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Virtual Hugs, my Brother. I hope it gets better for you. That proverb is great. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Off to do some stuff. Back later. -
Thank you, Mike, for being as open as you are about your lifestyle. I learn a little bit more every day from you, Mac, tim, and molly. I agree with tim, you should write more. I'll admit I have questions about daily life in a D/s relationship. Such as: With family, do D/s partners feel a need to not be as open as you are when alone? How open are D/s partners in their day-to-day lives? If something happens while out in public, do D/s wait till alone to talk about it, or do corrections in public as well? I get the impression from comments in Mac's story, and above, that some people are drawn to a D/s lifestyle that should not be in one. When do you know that that person shouldn't be there? Stuff like that. I hope these questions aren't dumb.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I agree. Gives you time to stop and smell the roses. However, going 15mph in the 45, because granny is swerving all over the road in front of you, is not fun. LOL, That happens a lot down here. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Off to do school stuff. This week's study... Retirement Accounts & Fundamentals of Investing. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Very wise words. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It disappeared on me too. Shows up a broken link now. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This makes me happy. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love salt and pepper mills. I need to get some for here. If you hadn't tried it, a salt grinder with Himalayan salt is wonderful. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
AHHHH. I see. Light rail stations are normally good. I wish Tampa would do something like that. They've approved a Privately-owned Railroad to link Tampa to Orlando which will be part of Brightline system of Privately owned and operated Trains in Florida. It'll be done sometime in the next 5 - 10 years. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm wanting to ask why they would do that. But, Tampa's HARTLine is just as stupid. Spent $2.5Million on new shelters along one route, and the next year, they changed the route and those shelters are now not used. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ouch, my Brother... Hey, how's the pink pony doing?
