Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Brayon

Author
  • Posts

    7,327
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brayon

  1. When it was a forum space I would check it out more often, and some of my shitty poetry is on a couple of prompt responses. Then just stopped going, unless someone pointed out something. When it became the club, just more avoidance and rarely go even when someone points out a link.
  2. I normally stay out of the poetry club, as I feel I shouldn't be in there. However, I read how the process tim and Mac take on their collabs. Very informative.
  3. No candle tonight, but a nice shot of our beautiful universe.
  4. It is amazing, that you two sync perfectly. Damn, I'm impressed. I get the visuals of a traveler in a fantasy story, walking along a dirt road, and making choices at the fork in the road. Like how Robert Frost talks about the road less traveled, facing those decisions and hopefully taking the right one. Excellent, and fantastic.
  5. Doing fine. Just chillaxing right now.
  6. It normally takes me a while to grasp a poem. But this one smacks you in the face. The message is fairly clear, and much needed in today's digital age. I'll echo others here, that is should be required reading. For me, whenever someone fires up an internet browser, it should be the first thing they see.
  7. Holy shit, Mac. That is a pretty damn powerful poem.
  8. That's awesome Mac. Which poem?
  9. The heart is for you're writing. I agree with Mac. And will have a box of tissues on standby.
  10. Here are the first three lines. Almost a thousand words so far. It's pretty grimdark, so far.
  11. Have you ever had a story idea, that hit you so powerfully, that you just had to write it? That's been my night since dinner.
  12. Not anymore... He went home with daddy a little bit ago.
  13. Toddler wrangling, and was trying to rest my hands.
  14. Hello, Hunter. I hope you've been having a great day.
  15. Wow... Thanks for answering. WOW...
  16. That looks really damn good. So Mac, is it true Hawaii eats a lot of SPAM? The travel blogs, and shows I've seen says they do, but wasn't sure how true the statement is.
×
×
  • Create New...