Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 24

    There is a lot to digest in this chapter. One thing I am certain about is that I have no qualms about Sebastian killing Alberts and Nichols. Off with their heads. I'm ambivalent about Caleb though. On one hand, I can understand how he was scared for Vann. But he didn't ask for help and he would have killed Sebastian if he were asked. I don't really see how Sebastian can let him live. Nat is right that they have to find all of the cubs. So maybe we won't get all of the answers out of this, but maybe that's a good thing...Book 2, Book 3, Book 4...LOL
  2. spyke

    Chapter 24

    You might want to re-think this. If she ties up all the loose ends then there's no place for the story to continue. 🤔 Given how much we all have taken to this story, I'm not so sure this is a wise thing to wish for.
  3. Is somebody about to get driven on again? 🤣
  4. spyke

    Choices

    I know that Eric has made tremendous strides, but maybe he should "wonder" more out loud. He really is an amazing conversationalist in his mind, but he doesn't know it. That observation would have been such a great thing for him to ask Rob about, but I know, baby steps. The clothes shopping was such great fun. I don't know about clothes horse, but our Eric is going to turn heads when he arrives at this party all turned out in his smart blue outfit. And he gets big points for asking Rob to be his plus 1. A wonderful chapter @northie!
  5. Sorry you're having a rotten week molly. 🤞for a much better weekend!
  6. spyke

    CDMX • XVIII

    Plot twist: Owen will draw back to hit him, but Liebe will drop him with a punch to his nuts because "he was mean to Ceej!" 🤣
  7. spyke

    CDMX • XVIII

    What a great way of telling Northman that he's nowhere near as important as he thinks he is. I'm glad they got to catch up with Ritch while they were driving because I think they are going to walk into full holiday pandemonium with all of the family there. Liebe will of course, be the star! Great chapter Carlos!
  8. spyke

    Chapter 23

    This battle is going to take a huge toll on Reilly. He's already scarred from what his family did to him, but I think he's going to feel guilt about their part in this whole thing. Good thing he's got Sebastian. This was a really well written and fast paced chapter. I can't wait for more answers on Saturday.
  9. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Say what??? Might want to rethink that idea. 🤣
  10. Her fans are not complaining about the mango habanero whisky discovery @mollyhousemouse! LOL Floor police are not due to stop by until next week, so you'll be just fine. If the dust bunny is smaller than the largest dog then you don't have to worry about it.
  11. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Prodding the sleeping bear? GOOD!! LOL Last time we heard from him it was something about muffins and being driven on...by big trucks....
  12. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Here you go. Use as needed.
  13. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Well that was quick. Told you so @Danilo Syrtis
  14. spyke

    Chapter 22

    @Mrsgnomiewas faster than you. LOL You might want to rethink that for the moment. Mango habanero whisky definitely made her generous with the release of the extra chapter, but it also may have the effect of shortening her patience. You know how she is with corner time punishments. LOL
  15. spyke

    Chapter 21

    You ain't seen nothing yet. This is after mango habanero whisky
  16. spyke

    Chapter 22

    I saw and I edited that.
  17. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Thanks @Mrsgnomie
  18. spyke

    Chapter 22

    OMG!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! Alberts, Belland and Reilly's father and brothers better be really afraid. They've got some pissed off wolves after them! Thanks @kbois for posting and thanks @Mrsgnomie for applying the pressure!
  19. spyke

    Chapter 21

    There, I fixed it for you 🤣 Now go have a few PB&J's. You've earned it!
  20. spyke

    Chapter 21

    Occam's razor is a There is nothing simple about @kbois LOL
  21. spyke

    Chapter 21

    Talented writer who does extensive research and specializes in cliffhangers and throwing readers curve balls and red herrings to confuse her loyal reader base. Besides, anyone who can do property management is 1000% more intelligent that a scientist. LOL
  22. spyke

    Chapter 21

    Maybe so or maybe not. We don't really know that as a fact now do we? LOL
  23. spyke

    Chapter 21

    More like Schrödinger’s Cat.
  24. spyke

    Chapter 21

    Oh. Crap. Caleb. This was not on my bingo card. We're going to have an all out war.
  25. spyke

    Chapter 20

    Here you go.
×
×
  • Create New...