Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Our Destined Life

    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Seamus: I got the giggles just picturing him as Rizzo, but the role suits him to a T. I'm glad you didn't give the intruders more air time. Just enough for Jay to finally put a fork in it and say 'You're done, now get out.' And Loren with the countdown clock ending the wedding and timing out everything till they get into the bedroom was just hysterical. He wasn't waiting a single second longer than he had to. Loren's grown so much in this story. Actually, they both have, but Loren had so much further to go than Jay did. The Cousin Camp was a big tell I think. Yes, they're going to have their own bio kids, but if they're able to handle 10, I'm thinking it wouldn't be out of the question for Loe to give serious consideration to adopting some kids that may have been abandoned or orphaned. Jay of course, would be on board with anything concerning more tiny tots! Hmmmmm......future book # 3 after the upcoming epilogue perhaps?? No rush, we all understand you may need a break. I'm glad that you had @kboishelp because keeping everything together and interlaced with BN must have been a HUGE undertaking, and you absolutely nailed it.
  2. Highly unlikely
  3. Ahem.... Guess this means your own story is wrapped up. When will chapter one be posted? LMAO.
  4. Ahem...you need to read the room. You've got a bunch of size queens here and there is no such thing as too long. 🤣
  5. Now looky here now...that vote early and vote often thing is sort of frowned upon. LOL
  6. I was more thinking that momma Petermeyer would force her husband to move to Denver and buy a house in the same neighborhood as Jay. But more likely, she'll stew in her juices for awhile (like 10 years or so), and then things will be fine.
  7. With @kbois in the mix? That is a distinct possibility leaning towards a probability. LOL
  8. spyke

    The Perfect Date

    Things have been going way too smoothly. The gossip pipeline has been very quiet recently. Something is going to hit the fan.
  9. spyke

    Chapter 34

    Instant buzz-kill. This is going to be a really interesting conversation. Maybe this kid has stumbled on to something that is going on behind the scenes in secret. It's funny how Will is at that stage where he can flip back and forth between the mature adult and the shit starter high school kid. Jack and Marie are going to be in for a rough time! I can see Brad taking a bit of delight with them having to deal with a rebellious son.
  10. I believe it was a revolt and us inmates are now running the asylum. It happens when you get distracted. LOL
  11. New math... It's more than 1+1=3 LOL
  12. Unacceptable.
  13. Kind to us? Yeah.........
  14. It's about to hit the fan. Seriously.
  15. From the listing: Not enough land for a zip line unless it would double as a laundry clothes line and it would still be a very short run. Sorry @kbois, it was a valiant effort though.
  16. This was a great chapter. Loren showed tremendous growth and really got out of his self protection/survival mode. I can understand his fear much better about giving up his house. It was the only piece of stability he's really had in his lifetime until Jay came along. You did good Mrs. G. Knowing how you operate though, I'm thinking.... Three more chapters of sweet and easy sailing just isn't your style. There will be some more drama forthcoming.
  17. Now that's a castle!
  18. Get well soon rick! And definitely take it easy and let your body heal.
  19. You've peaked my curiosity with this little tidbit. I hope you find inspiration and time to finish it.
  20. Well if you have to be in the hospital... Eye candy is the best medicine 😁
  21. You've been rather busy with @Mrsgnomie, so you really haven't been putting things off. LOL
×
×
  • Create New...