Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. Jay has that moment of absolute clarity and finally grows a set. Loe, well that last line was just cruel. True, but cruel. He's messed up. Big time.
  2. You wrapped this one up perfectly, Carlos. I am a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see Northman get the painful comeuppance he so deserved, but maybe you're holding that out for a future book. Oh, and way to insert yourself into the story there, Harley. LOL Another great one and I can't wait for what you write next.
  3. spyke

    CDMX • XXXVI

  4. spyke

    CDMX • XXXVI

    It's Memorial Day weekend here in the states, so after this gut punch, don't bank on Carlos posting on Sunday. He'll be all cocktails by the pool for the next 3 days. LOL
  5. spyke

    You left me.

    @Mrsgnomie be old school. That call was taped. LOL
  6. spyke

    You left me.

    Grilled like a sandwich. Yes, I gigglesnorted over this one. Very well timed bit of levity @Mrsgnomie Coffee shops and godparents...I can see that being a really great idea for all of them. So Lars is another victim of the parent's treachery. I'm sure he's beating himself up over what Loe told him but he was only 7, so of course he believed what the parents told him. They have a lot of work to do to try and repair the damages, and it isn't going to be easy. I had a feeling that Lars tried to reach out to Loe, but like I said, the message got buried in the masses. A well timed and placed lightening strike is in order for the parents. 😡
  7. spyke

    Baby Mugget

    It wasn't a dare, it was a triple dog dare. Yes I threw it, and no you can't back down from it.
  8. spyke

    Baby Mugget

    Post those texts. I triple-dog dare you. LOL
  9. spyke

    Baby Mugget

    Careful what you wish for there Sis, she just might do it and dump a load of work on you.
  10. spyke

    Baby Mugget

    Maybe Lars did try to reach out to Loren on his regular account and never got a response and that's the reason for the attitude. His message could have got lost or overlooked among the thousands of messages Loren gets everyday. I'm sure Loe has several private accounts that he uses to communicate with those in his circle. I'm sure Lars had questions growing up too like why did they leave Loren. I'm not ready to throw Lars under the bus or suspect him of nefarious intentions...yet. Of course, we're talking @Mrsgnomie here, so anything is possible.
  11. Pro tip: You can get news print paper at local stores that sell boxes or moving supplies, or off of Amazon. You'll thank me later when you don't have to scrub the ink off of you hands or off of your dishes and glasses and counters. And you're right, packing does suck. Bigly. P.S. That dang double quote just happened to me.
  12. spyke

    Chapter 31

    Will nailed it. Here you have Will who is just out of high school seeing things clearly and from a rational adult point of view, and then you have Brad and Jake who are acting like middle school kids. One thing is for certain, they both know how to hit each other below the belt and then they try to justify their actions by blaming the other. I'm worried for Brad. He did admit that he lied to Will about doing meth before, but I'm still worried for him. Excellent chapter Mr. Arbour!
  13. spyke

    Bottoms Up!

  14. See the below and don't get lulled into a false sense of security. Big changes, yes, but this isn't going to be a smooth road surrounded by wildflowers and unicorns. @Mrsgnomieisn't done toying with us and with @kbois in the mix, there will be chaos unleashed at some point.
  15. So apparently the island blow job was not the first time Jay had been caught in an embarrassing moment. LOL Loe seems a little more relaxed about the baby thing. Not saying he's ready to jump out there, but at least he's not running away in terror. You must have ESP. I was just about to post in the last chapter expressing my impatience on having to wait and the notification that you posted popped up. Thanks for making a really lousy day 1000% better!
  16. spyke

    Island Blowjob

  17. Have a couple of cocktails and look at that watch again. I'm sure it will say 6:30 A.M PT Monday, May 16, 2022. Do the @kbois for your fans
  18. There, fixed it for you. And since it wasn't about feet, you should have absolutely no objections to me bringing it up. LOL
  19. Whose jaw? Us readers or Loren's?? Because @scrubber6620 was talking about Loren treating Jay to a pedicure when he recovers, but I'm thinking he's going to treat Jay to something entirely different while he recovers in the hospital. Something that would require a jaw to be dropped...LOL
  20. I think I need to come pick you up and we'll go buy some lottery tickets. 😁 That's some really amazing news Kitt!!
  21. spyke

    Chapter 29

    The one to fear is Darius.
  22. spyke

    Sexy Pictures

    Because feet were showing and, well, we know about you and feet.
  23. Fasten your seat belts everyone. It's about to get treacherous! LOL
×
×
  • Create New...