Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Rebranded

    Said the Countess of Corner NOW How quickly they forget.
  2. spyke

    Rebranded

    @kbois and @Mrsgnomie All right now. Go to your respective corners for a time out. This isn't Twitter. 🤣
  3. spyke

    Rebranded

    I think she paid homage to you by making poor Loren drive over to Jay's with a big butt plug in his ass. That's some real @kbois shit. 🤣
  4. spyke

    A history lesson

    Well that was so not on my radar. Absolutely devastating. It was really hard to hit the love button on this chapter Mrs. G., but it is some amazing writing that you've done.
  5. Sounds like inspiration for a story Mr. Gray...
  6. Does this work for you? LOL
  7. spyke

    CDMX • XXII

    Domogarov defecting was not on my 2022 bingo card, Carlos. It will be interesting to hear what he has to tell CJ and why he's not worried about his wife and kids. Poor Steve. LOL
  8. spyke

    Getting Physical

    I'm shocked. So are you and @kbois saying... ? LOL
  9. spyke

    Getting Physical

    Indeed she was sneaky. Send liquor so we can get her to double post! LOL Jay is playing the long game, and of course, it's calculated. He's used to studying plays and game films and he analyzes what works and what doesn't. He's hasn't Googled Loren because he wants to know about Loren from Loren. He's not interested in the public persona and what the internet has to say, he's interested in what Loren has to say, and that has Loren really thrown for a loop.
  10. spyke

    Where's Loren?

    Turf Rash. Now whether or not they indicate where the rash is located is another thing. LOL
  11. Sigh. Heavy sigh. I am constantly amazed at the lack of common sense in the world today. You have someone watching a stranger squatting in their back yard and they are wasting time calling you instead of calling 911. Then at the opposite end of the spectrum, you have people calling 911 for stupid crap like an order mix up in a fast food restaurant. Makes. No. Damn. Sense. I'm glad you're O.K. Sorry that you had to take a cussing, but better to take that than risk an encounter with a crazy stranger. Oh, and tell that idiot that Neighborhood Watch doesn't mean that the neighborhood watches as the house across the street gets robbed.
  12. I cut an appointment short when it became evident that the seller and I were not going to be able to see eye to eye about their property. After many years, I've learned when to walk away from potential problems because the money isn't worth the risk. The good thing that happened was because I cut the appointment short, I had plenty of time before my next appointment so I was able to take the country roads back home. It was nice to roll down the windows, turn up the music, enjoy the scenery and fresh air, and have a relaxing long drive. Self care comes in many forms.
  13. Following 24 Jay's Loelife 2. Board Members By Mrsgnomie, in Fiction. 02/24/2022 (Updated: 02/24/2022) ☝☝☝☝ Yeah, unfortunately you're in it up to your eyeballs, so you don't get to go for immunity, amnesty, absolution, or claim plausible deniability. But you can be cagey about how many books there are planned for the Board Members series. 🤣
  14. YAY!!! I've been hoping that you would expand on JayLoe! They are just too cute together, but I'm sure you're not going to make it an easy road. I love how you do POV! This is off to an excellent start.
  15. All things considered, I'd say more good news than bad. Your blood pressure may be tracking high because you've been going through a lot with your kidney issues. You've also been in quite a bit of pain and even with pain medications, that alone can cause your blood pressure to go up. Good advice to keep monitoring it, but if you do have high blood pressure, it's very controllable with medication and keeping tabs on your sodium intake. You've been a trooper dealing with your kidney issues. You've got this chris, you've got this.
  16. Let's not forget the infamous Jersey Left Turn. Brutal.
  17. spyke

    Evening Out

    I feel a little let down by Adam and Andy. They should have kept closer tabs on Eric. They knew that he had limited experiences with parties and social interaction and they kind of ignored him and left him on his own. I can understand Rob a bit more because he doesn't really know about Eric's sheltered existence. I fear that man who recognized Felicity's laugh is going to throw her to the wolves. He wasn't buying that story about it being her son's laugh.
  18. spyke

    Spirit Wolves

    Kbois has tackled the shifter genre and made it her own. From start to finish, each chapter is well thought out and carefully crafted. Each individual character in this story is fully developed so that you feel that you've known them all for a long time. In a modern world, six shifters are forced to band together to fight a repugnant evil, much like their legendary ancestors did hundreds of years ago. There are some parts that are very difficult to read, but Kbois balances those with sensitivity and thoughtful dialogue. Of course there is intrigue, drama, comedy, her infamous cliffhangers, and yes, hot, steamy sex! Set aside a long weekend to read this because once you start, you won't want to stop.
  19. spyke

    Chapter 26

  20. I had a hospitalist speak to me in that condescending tone. I quickly told her that I was educated, graduated with honors, and I didn't get my medical information from social media. She went scampering out of the room to investigate what I had told her. When she came back she had found out what I had told her was true, and she apologized. You have to hold your ground and stand up for yourself with doctors. No one knows your body better than you do.
  21. I hope that they can figure out what is going on. You've been dealing with this for quite some time now and it hasn't been easy. 🤞
  22. spyke

    Chapter 21

  23. spyke

    Chapter 21

    It may not have come through but I was talking about an adult beverage that @kbois is rather fond of at the moment. Of course nothing beats a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich with a cold glass of milk. Us yanks find Spotted Dick rather odd 😁🤣
  24. spyke

    Chapter 24

    I could see her getting Reilly into a LOT of trouble!
  25. spyke

    Chapter 24

    I think Sebastian and Reilly need to meet Lex and Ian. Now that would make for a fun story.
×
×
  • Create New...