Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 20

    So you've moved him from lovable geek to old fart? 🤣 🤣 🤣
  2. spyke

    Chapter 20

    It didn't get any better than this. Murder, mayhem, crazy war veteran, adultery, Mrs Robinson, alien baby, mafia, mattress mambo with a priest, politician, and a gay football quarterback, sex change, a snarky butler, and the next episode teaser dialogue. Who could ask for anything more?
  3. spyke

    Chapter 20

    If I dislike a particular food, I normally give it a second try to make sure it was the food and not the preparation or recipe. Kefir will not get a second try with me. i just can't. It was absolutely foul and I can get my probiotics in a pleasant tasting gummy.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 20

    I was wondering when the whisky would make an appearance! Well we've got confirmation that the abandoned mine is being used for something and we'll have to wait until the camera footage starts to roll in. I think the boys may need to press Connor a bit further 😜 about his security guard friends. I'm sure they could make him talk! LOL Now with Sebastian and the others on the way, things are really going to start getting into high gear. Oh, and contrary to what @Danilo Syrtis says, you ain't no bossy girl.
  5. spyke

    Chapter 19

  6. spyke

    Chapter 19

    I agree about it being rushed. I think they must have an impatient buyer on the hook and that the reason for snatching him on the first night there. Hopefully it's not because their cover is blown. 🤞
  7. It's good to hear from you Kitt. I'm glad you're on the mend. Take it easy and take care of yourself.
  8. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Careful there. @kbois might be having one of her epic hot flashes and you could get roasted with that comment. 🤣
  9. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Getting deep up in here now! 🤣
  10. I'm glad that no one was hurt, rick. Take care and it is good to see you even though the circumstances are unfortunate. 🤞for a better February!
  11. Only you could have a hot flash while outside during an epic Florida cold snap! It was 15 here this morning. I didn't walk. I have no guilt or shame about it. LOL
  12. 🤔 TMI On second thought, more please. 🤣
  13. spyke

    Chapter 18

    I'll save @kbois the trouble because you know it's coming-- CORNER NOW!! 🤣
  14. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Hmmmm.....Why does that sound like a very thinly veiled threat for a few of us? LOL Well we now have a plan and everyone is going off in three different directions. While I'm nervous for Elijah, I'm most concerned about Reilly. This is going to be very difficult for him, even with Sebastian right next to him. The mine seems like it has all of the elements that are needed to move the operation. Hopefully Ben and Zev can pull off the reconnaissance mission and confirm the location.
  15. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Friday, you know.
  16. spyke

    CDMX • XVI

    So nobody's going to mention Austin getting him some Callum? Fine, I'll go first.. @Carlos Hazday is so good at making his readers care about his characters. I just love the interactions with the grands and that DILF crack was just classic. On the other hand I now truly despise Northman and only wish evil to befall him.
  17. Yep. Hope you're doing ok too. I think it's a January thing with people busy with end of year stuff and playing catch up from the holidays. At least that's what it is for me. 😁
  18. spyke

    Chapter 17

    At least university students should understand the term "AS-IS" when it applies to a sale. LOL
  19. spyke

    Chapter 17

    There you go. I fixed that for you! Nope, I wasn't part of that Chapter 16 party. 🤣🤣🤣 This is my "I'm impatient, please hurry up and post now" signature!
  20. spyke

    Chapter 17

    I'm good with that. I have to babysit children posing as adults for the next few days with my work, so I'll be _______(fill in the blank) deep busy with that.
  21. spyke

    Chapter 17

  22. spyke

    Chapter 16

    Says the Mistress of Misdirection. 🤣
  23. spyke

    Chapter 16

    Just Watch says 5 seasons free on Roku Channel, Vudu, Tubi, Plex, and IMDB and stream on fubo. You're welcome and nope, not going to the corner. LOL You're welcome also. LOL
  24. spyke

    Chapter 16

    Well @kboisneeds to be thanked for hitting the hot sex scene right off the bat. Happy Saturday!! I'm still not buying the sweetness and nice from Nat. This pup snatching ring is a huge operation and I'm not too sure it's just limited to Alberts and Belland. Our boys have got their work cut out for them. This isn't going to be easy peasy because that isn't Countess Cliffhanger's style. (Runs and ducks).
  25. spyke

    Chapter 16

    Here's some inspiration for the French Bulldog. Russell Tovey. Because: Ears, and he owns one. Now get busy writing. LOL
×
×
  • Create New...