spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
Why can't you do both points of view. It would be interesting to get into Nash's mind since Penn isn't being a doormat anymore.
-
Eliminate the apologies and lust and it sounds like a recent debate. LOL
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy "southern" fall y'all. It's gloomy and overcast here too. I'm glad I got my steps in really early this morning, because it's going to rain later on. People think that I'm kidding when I tell them that this time of year, we can run heat in the morning and A/C in the afternoon. It's just so different from fall up north. I also miss the fall foliage, but I don't miss raking up all of those leaves. I hope that everyone has a peaceful and relaxing day. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're not alone with the clutz cloud hovering overhead @Reader1810. Two weeks ago I tripped going up my outside steps. Brick and concrete are not kind to ones knees, and I still have bruises. The next day, a good friend of mine took a misstep while getting off of an exam table at the doctors and took a bad tumble onto the floor. How about we just blame it on this damn Covid-19 for making us distracted. 😄 I hope you get to feeling better soon. -
Glad you're safe and back @Mrsgnomie. That's really terrible about your neighborhood and the folks that lost their homes. Well, this is certainly a different Penn that we are seeing, and I think that's a really good thing. Penn is more in charge of handling the direction of his relationship with Nash. He certainly has a much better understanding of himself and of Nash now as compared to in the past. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I've always said that sometimes the happy ending is not ending up with the person everyone thinks you should be with. Maybe that will be the case here, or maybe not. A great chapter Mrsgnomie. Thanks and it's great to have you back!
- 44 comments
-
- 15
-
-
Jared so deserved this after that schmuck Chris. I hope this turns into more than just a one night stand for him. It's pretty obvious that it will. Now.............. what about my Mike and when is he going to get laid? LOL Thanks for another great chapter Laura!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thank you for making me laugh rick! That was priceless and I needed it. My day has been hectic, but it finally ended with a solid contract so my sellers are happy, and I'm happy. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning (or maybe afternoon depending on your time zone LOL) everyone! I hope that you all are doing well. So, the world kind of changed overnight. I'm not about to get political, but I just wanted to say that it is my sincere wish that you all keep safe and sound and do everything to protect yourselves and your loved ones. Have a great day! I'm hoping that mine isn't a chaotic as yesterday was! 🤣 🤞 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I would never color you slow and someone who is such a talented writer could never be put in the remedial classes. 😊 But you must get the true "southern" inflection of the pronunciation: Aaahthuurrrr Rye Tusss. If you don't drag it out (the longer the better), people will think your faking. 🤣😉 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning DiC'ers! I hope that everyone is going well and that you all have a great day. It's a bit chilly here this morning. Fall (or what we in the south call Fall) is in the air finally, but trust that I'm NOT running out in search of pumpkin spice lattes. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Are we talking about Arthur? If so, I'm sorry he's been plaguing you and @Kitt. I thought he was just kicking my tail. Guess he's been doing some travelling. LOL. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Birthday @Wayne Gray! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm sorry that you went through that, but I'm glad you're doing better. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ditto on the quiet time, but it's hot tea for me. I used to be an avid coffee drinker, but I lost my taste for it after I quit smoking. But I do enjoy a iced spykeuccino in the mid afternoon. I hope everyone has a great day! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yay you!!! Nap well deserved!! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning Rick and everyone, Hope you all have a great Friday! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ain't that the truth! And it's just cruel how the craziest things can give you heartburn as you get older. I love blueberries, but they sure hate me now. I'll be darned if I'm going to give up chocolate though. I just pop a pill and zap it before it gets started. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I am so glad that work has called and I must run out for a bit because this is "fixin' to git ugly." LOL. But I will return............. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
"Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"--Clairee Belcher LOL 😎 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@Kitt--I didn't want to quote and take up too much room. No you are not being petty. Actually, I think you have been quite patient and extremely well mannered with someone who obviously does not belong in customer service. I would have demanded to speak to their supervisor long before. I'm sorry that you had to go through this sort of crap. It just adds stress to what is already a difficult time, and it's so unnecessary. Now go have a nice drink and a long relaxing bath and then send that letter!!! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So am I. I'm also a natural blonde, a virgin, and I've put the check in the mail. 😄 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Troublemaker. LOL 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Fashion accessory! But I'll pass on the lacey front ones. LOL. My favorite mask is a dark small plaid pattern that my niece made for me from her grandfather's shirt. But yeah, I've got about 15 masks now. It's just easier to have a bunch and wash them all together in the washing machine, and you can change up your mask game daily. If I have to wear them I'm gonna look good. I keep disposable masks and gloves in my center console in my car for emergencies and trips to the gas station. I hope that everyone has a terrific day! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning and I hope everyone is doing well. I've had this happen more often than I like to admit. I don't think it's ever a good idea to have your phone ringing when you're in the dentist chair. LOL. Sometimes that brief respite is worth it despite having to face the resulting crap storm. @chris191070--glad you're doing better -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I know that I'm one of the new kids here in DiC, so I don't have the long history that others may have, but I'm so saddened to hear about tim. I wish you both strength and healing. One thing I do know is that tim is a remarkable spirit because that shows through in his writing. Take care of him and yourself @MichaelS36. We'll be here waiting.
