spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nailed it! No Windex needed on your crystal ball.🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Kind of defeats the whole purpose/idea of an Advent calendar I would say. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're thinking logically. They're thinking politically. The two rarely meet in agreement. Here's my take, and I think that I've said it before--Your "right" to personal freedom ends at the point where you are jeopardizing my life. You are to be commended. I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue and I sure as hell wouldn't have made him a copy of his title. I would have told him to get the hell out. But then again, I could get away with it because our office has a strict policy about masks and we've got 100% backing from the owner. I hope that tomorrow goes better for you. P.S. Continue with your rant if you need to. 😁 -
Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
spyke commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
Sometimes you got to take the bull by the horn and go for that longer than 8 second ride. -
Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
spyke commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 12 Confessions and Commandments
One of these two just needs to pounce and get at it. The risk of getting punched is less than 0%. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@chris191070 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sharing that recipe would only make me love you more than I already do! 😁 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We would have thrown bail and planned an escape route for you because some of those DMV workers really do need to be slapped! 🤣 -
Congratulations Fae and SP! I wish you many years of happiness.
- 14 comments
-
- 6
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We all have pasts. We all have done things we aren't proud of. We all have made decisions that we review and second guess down the road. That doesn't make us bad people. We do what we think is best at that particular moment in time given the situation and circumstances, and it's not anyone's business to comment or judge. You can share as much or as little as you want to in here. You'll get support not judgement. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@Sherye Don't leave. Nobody here is going to judge you. Trust me when I say that we've all been there, seen it, and done that, so nothing is going to surprise us. We're all kind of isolated now, and sometimes we need to vent. People here listen and are there for you. Families are just difficult. I always tell people that my family gathered for a fight and hoped that a holiday would break out. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Only 2 words are needed for the daughter: Bye FELICIA! Or maybe it's Bye KAREN! Lol -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well you are doing the right thing regardless of his crappy attitude. You need to protect you and your family. Stay strong and be safe. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well we have been on the 12 inches kick for a minute now, so it only follows....... -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That would be a Canada (Newfoundland) thing. Apparently Jimmy Kimmel is the honorary mayor. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I could, but I'm not greedy. I'll settle for 10 inches. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
🤞🙏 Maybe it was a false positive on a rapid test. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sounds even better if he was in my bedroom! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
These look interesting. Standard fit says 8-11 inches, but I'll bet they fit. https://wickedsheets.com/product/cooling-fitted-sheet/ -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well you said earlier that you had a strange feeling. Hope the rest of your day is better and that you have kick ass weekend. My computer doesn't have auto correct so I can cuss freely! 🤣 P.S. Maybe you need to break into your stash that you brought back from your trip. 🍸 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
One always needs chocolate or puddings particularly during this time period. If you see it, you crave it, and you put it in your shopping basket and buy it, you needed it! LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Mother also told us to stay out of the cookie jar, but that fell of deaf ears too. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Banana Pudding is used for medicinal purposes, so yes it is essential travel! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's sweet of you. Thanks! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And you didn't make me any??? That's just cruel!!! LOL
