Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. Sending peace and healing your way Starry. Please remember to take care of yourself as well.
  2. That's just rude. Why did they even bother to call then. Sheesh.
  3. Either it's an older shower head without the flow restrictor, or you need your bathroom re-plumbed. BTW, you can remove that restrictor with some needle nose pliers and effort. They're so annoying on the new faucets and shower heads. 😉
  4. Apparently you and I are on the same schedule. 👀 It's not fun. There's only so much laundry and vacuuming one can do. Take care everyone and stay safe
  5. I have the duck one on my phone as a ringtone for my niece. It fits her to a tee and there's no one in the world I'd rather have standing beside me when trouble is nearby.
  6. Do you need us all to come and help you open up that can of whoop ass? That's just ridiculous.
  7. Thanks for posting this Fae. My doctor wants me to have the shot and it always helps to have first hand information on what you may go through. I'll still get the shot because I know too many people who got shingles and it can be horrible. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Take care.
  8. spyke

    The Seven7h Magpie

    Thank you for the warning. I read the story in spite of the it and I'm glad that I did. You've spun a marvelous story around a horrible occurrence and managed to pull it off brilliantly. I love how you've taken the magpie and turned him into Billy's protector. What a very clever way to explore both the eastern and western sides of the magpie's symbolism. This may not be your usual genre, but you have excelled and produced an amazing story. BRAVO and thank you for sharing this with us Brian.
  9. Can't say that I do because I don't have that problem anymore. I use lip balm that's infused with aloe and super glue and it's worked wonders to prevent that from happening. 🤣
  10. I am so sorry to hear this. That's never an easy decision to make. Take care of yourself and we're here for you if you need us.
  11. With the way Adrian is caving, that might not be the only 🍒 pop scene that happens. Loved how Edward was comfortable at the bar and blended right in. I'm thinking Adrian isn't the only one who wants the "boyfriend experience." Jared and Shane are just great together. And what about my Mike!!! Talk about taking a sharp left turn at 100 miles per hour! YES!!!!! Great chapter @Laura S. Fox. Can't wait for the next installment.
  12. This is true. I don't know how I overlooked that possibility.
  13. You came home yesterday smelling of candied bacon, didn't bring him any, and now he's looking for it. Your bad, and now he's going to make you pay dearly for that oversight. 🤣
  14. Didn't you mean to ask if it comes with a juicy 12 inch sausage.....
  15. You also know what they say about....."more than a mouthful..."
  16. Forget Grinder and Burger King. It's Arby's for the win!
  17. Only if it's topped with a generous dollop of Reddi Whip just like I did this morning. 😋
  18. Good for you. I was going to say that this situation is a fuster cluck and that you need to move your horse. These fools are incompetent. After you move your horse, is there anyone you can call to report these people?
  19. Congratulations! What wonderful news for you and your family.
  20. Good morning and happy Thursday! It was a bit chilly outside when I went for my morning walk. It's 28º and yes @kbois, I was bundled up for an Antarctic expedition, complete with ear warmers🤣 I hope that everyone has a great day today and that only good things come your way.
  21. So what you're saying is that you had this powerful weapon of destruction at your disposal and you failed to use it against the mask less asshole the other day? 🤣
  22. Depends on how popular you want to be 🤣 I'm o.k. with cold. It's the wind chill that I can't stand.
  23. Wind chill is the WORST! Bundle up and stay warm.
  24. Nailed it! No Windex needed on your crystal ball.🤣
  25. Kind of defeats the whole purpose/idea of an Advent calendar I would say.
×
×
  • Create New...