Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 18

    Where is @raven1?
  2. Doha

    Chapter 18

    I'm feeling sorry for Asa @James Baxter and we don't know what Caleb is up to or if he is in a similar position.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 18

  4. Doha

    Chapter 18

    A beautiful chapter and I felt such warmth and joy. Then it ended in darkness. Oy vey!! Let's see how Asa and Caleb get out of this.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 18

    They did go in quite nonchalantly
  6. Doha

    Chapter 17

    Super chapter. Asa, Caleb and Corbin are becoming a great team and they are all playing their part in the healing of the hybrids. I do hope that these 3 boys will find a refuge with our men.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 17

    You've made an excellent point, and possibly given @kbois some ideas.
  8. I'm as happy as can be! I'm so glad Lucas woke up with Jubal there. That was just as it ought to be. Seeing Billy with Reid is also a delight. I think they could have their own story at some stage. Well done on a superb chapter. The suspense has been built up and when it is broken the joy is real.
  9. That's exactly what I did too. 😃 😀
  10. Yes @drsawzall. I thinknyou are correct. That church needs to be audited. I'm delighted that Owain finds some peace withing the Anglican services and hope that this continues. 😀 An extra 10 or 20,000GBP pa would certainly not go amiss. Well done granny and grandpa.
  11. Doha

    No Going Back

    Lily seems like an absolute darling. Quite a clever old duck it seems.
  12. Doha

    No Going Back

    I loved that first chapter. Really looking forward to reading on. That church sounds so like the Mormon church I grew up in. I understand exactly how Owain felt. Let's see what the solicitor has to say. Granny's factories could have been sold as a long term lease which my be about to end.
  13. At some point we will question what is real and what is artificial. Or even if artificial is not the new real. It could become quite threatening depending on who is managing the matrix. As you said, who is watching the watcher.
  14. AI is going to be a tool for both good and ill. I can see it's uses but I also wonder wht it's impact will be on creativity
  15. Doha

    Chapter 16

    So they're in Germany and Corbin is straight. Shit! I had my eye on him. Hopefully, the 31 are healed in the 2 week window and the shifted world can prepare in earnest for the war for survival that is coming.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 15

    I'm glad Corbin is going to Germany as well. I wonder how he and Pieter will get on. 🤞 I like Corbin and hope he will find a mate. A hot chapter. 🔥
  17. Doha

    Chapter 15

  18. Doha

    Russ Redux

    I tend to agree with @drsawzall above. Rusty is very busy with business, which he describes as his family. I think, for Russ, sex is a means to blow off some steam and not linked to anything romantic. Perhaps he will find the right partner of he gives himself time to meet and get to know someone. Naked Monday is a blast and Toby is great.
  19. Rusty Doha would not like that. 😃
  20. Yeah. I'm sure the old dear knew exactly what was going on. We all age but we don't all lose our memory. 🤣
  21. An super chapter. I'm glad Rusty asked Francine to walk him down the aisle. She has pushed him to succeed in ways neither of his parents did. Matty's parents are uber-cool. I'm really glad they all like each other. I'm sure Rusty's dad will come to the wedding an be shocked to find Rusty taking Matty's name. @Joie J. Will happily take on Connor Cumshot's name when they marry 😊
  22. Doha

    Chapter 14

    That was quite a hair raiser. I'm glad they are all part of the pack now. 🙌 Corbin's ranch going up on flames is a shocker. And as for the insurance lady, they love to take and hate to pay out. 🙄 They need to start getting ready for the battle for survival that is coming.
  23. Doha

    The Weekend

    Those photos are going to be an interesting talking piece in their house. 😃 The chat with Toby about Noah was necessary and I'm glad it happened. At least they are all on the same page.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 16 Broody

    Lucas is on the mend!! Jubal certainly got a lot done. When Lucas gets back he is going to find a really cozy home. Reid will be supportive and it sounds like Billy is enthralled by the sheriff. Loving it!
×
×
  • Create New...