Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 22

    We now know that Aiden has hybrid wolf and is a future alpha. Ethan is turning and will be a wolf shifter as well as a druid. He is going to be one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Michael is a lunatic.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 21

    Michael has acted as predicted. Aiden's proposal came as a shock, but a most welcome one.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 20

    I'm really glad that the ferals were saved. Ethan is growing into his powers now that he has accepted his difference.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 19

    Ethan is certainly ly growing in power as he listens to his subconscious. I look forward to seeing him develop further. Michael is a buffoon, but rheir might be hope for Chris. I wonder if either of them will become a prodigal son.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 18

    @WolfM you are right. As much as everybody knows an execution is the safest outcome, a father would need to try everything else first.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 18

    We have definitely not seen the last of Michael @Straycat.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 17

    I hope for the sake of the pack that Michael and Chris are executed. If not, they will be a constant danger to the pack and especially to Ethan who they would continue to hunt. A fantastic 4th of July event.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 16

    So as we thought, Ethan is some kind of druid or elemental, although we do not yet know the full extent of his powers. He could become a major player in the life of the pack and become a protector.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 15

    It's clear that Ethan is a mage or druid of some kind. But it is something very rare and powerful. I hope we find out soon. Alpha Stockdale is a good and just man. Michael and Chris could be facing death.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 14

    This was a brilliant chapter. I'm really interested fo see how Alpha Stockdale deals with his son. As for Ethan, his power is growing, and is now known to the Alpha, even though he himself does not yet know what he can do.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 13

    I think Ethan is an ice mage. Let's see.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 12

    So what we know about Ethan: 1. He can freeze water. 2. He has a blue glow in his eyes. 3. Only Aiden's wolf can furn him. 4. He and Aiden are true dated mates. 5. He is something exceedingly rare only known about in Lycan legend.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 11

  14. Doha

    Chapter 11

    Oh my goodness. That hadn't crossed my mind, but YES!!! I hope Ethan is a dragon 🐉
  15. Doha

    Chapter 10

    Well Ethan really did well against Tyler rhe Wolf. Also, that blue glow in his eyes is a hint rhat he may be totally human, yet he has other aspects to his nature that are not yet evident. What kind of magical element is there to Ethan?
  16. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Ethan not turning presents an interesting case. Was Michael just a weakling, unable to turn a human; or, 1. Is Ethan some kind of shifter already without knowing it? 2. Is Ethan an alpha in his own right? 3. Is Ethan some other kind of magical being - sorcerer, vampire?
  17. Now that is merciless teasing!
  18. Ryder and Danny finally get back to Pinemore where they are confronted by Ryder's parents. Thankfully Ryder's mom believes him more than a clairvoyant. Whatever it is that Cassandra is capable of, she has made quick work of Vince. Hopefully, Theodore and Ryder can overcome her. I wonder what role Danny will play in this?
  19. I'm looking forward to seeing just how strong Danny is. I suspect it will be a power that compliments Ryder-healing or some kind of combat skill (thinking about that toaster 😆).
  20. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Michael is truly stupid, evil and very dangerous, mostly because he is as unpredictable as a rabid dog. Ethan and Aiden are a great couple and I'm glad the Alpha has given them his full support.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Its great that Ethan is so warmly accepted into the pack. I do wonder if it will be plain sailing with all pack members, but suspect there will be some dissenting views.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 6

    Ethan has found 2 good friends in Casey and Trevor, perhaps the future Beta and Enforcer.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 5

    I'm glad Aiden made the decision to shift for Ethan. I have no doubt that Aiden will have even more admiration for Ethan when he hears the full story.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 4

    I am loving this. Thank you for putting pen to paper. I'm visiting my elderly mum in South Africa. It is freezing and I'm warm in bed and loving the read.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 4

    @Darryl62 you are right. The possibility of finding a life long love is very alluring. Its not that being alone is bad, but it does at rines feel like something is missing.
×
×
  • Create New...