Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 3

    Yeah, I expected Michael to get more than a flogging.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Caleb, the bear, seems to be a really good person, friendly with the Alpha but not subservient in the least. Michael is due for a cumuppence and we look forward to seeing more of Aidan, who, I hope, is tracking Ethan.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 1

    A most intriguing start and promising ro be a great read. 👍 I'm looking forward to Ethan meeting his protector. Having been bitten by a wold shifte I expect that Ethan will turn as well.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 1

    A great start. Let's see how Andrew gets on with this investigation.
  5. And they all lived happily ever after. ❤️
  6. Hot teen experiences for DT.
  7. This did work in Mary's favour. A good thing that Solomon does not know about Ryan.
  8. Wow! Talk about jumping in at the deep end...
  9. I had been wondering the same about Solomon. Had he been brought up in a similar kind of home to the one he created? He seems a LOT more relaxed with Gladys.
  10. Doha

     Mary and Ryan 

    Normally the good guy has the huge cock and the villain has a little cock. Interesting that this is the other way around. Ryan is average and Solomon is hung.
  11. As @VBlew has said, a divorce and new start for both Solomon and Maty would be beneficial. It would also serve Matt. 🤞
  12. No doubt at all that the sanctimonious Solomon is balls deep in Gladys.
  13. Mary is a little too naive to be credible.
  14. Rick and his dad have a really close and loving relationship. Sadly, the same cannot be said for Matt. I wonder what his grandparents on Solomons side are like.
  15. I'm glad Matt got the job. It will be interesting to see how Solly responds.
  16. Agreed. Nothing could be better for mum and son but to leave the sanctimonious old sod.
  17. Solomon is going to shit himself when he sees Matt driving a Porsche.
  18. An Agean summer - spectacular. I'm holed up visiting my mom in a very wintery and cold South African East coast.
  19. Yep, there definitely is.
  20. Yes. I think that is right. Brad is used to being the centre of attention for both Lyn and Alexander. The closeness developing between the rwo leaves him somewhat on the outside - a position that he is not used to.
  21. I think Rick is going to fit in perfectly.
  22. Matt working st the lake sounds like a brilliant plan.
  23. Matt and Granspa Tom are going to become great friends.
  24. Matt actually has quite a lot of experience, despite his upbringing. He has seen another hard cock and masturbated with a friend.
  25. I love Tom's deception. ☺️ hopefully Matt gets to have a normal weekend with other kids and his grandpa.
×
×
  • Create New...