Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. So Fendral has returned. I think this is a good sign. Yet another measure of the improving condition of the pack. Also the location of another pack now revealed to our guys. I'm looking forward to the meeting with Warren.
  2. I'm glad they're keeping Kellar's place as a private bolthole. They may need to be careful as this seems to be the hunting ground of the Reznicks. We know about the nephew, but the brother might also be nearby.
  3. Cousin marriage is almost the norm in the gulf and many other places like Pakistan and Afghanistan. It has some horrible complications. 😕
  4. It's slow at the moment, but they are winding up to set new strategies in motion.
  5. Ah! OK. I thought with them being too old to hunt that was the clue. The pack will need to prepare for a possible onslaught.
  6. Good point @drpaladin. Forewarned is fore-armed. Now the pack needs to prepare.
  7. I like how Kellar is thinking about family. Although unrelated by blood, Warren and he have spent a large chunk of their loves together. Warren as asst mechanic makes good sense. I think he should change once he and Adelin mate.
  8. Well that took me by surprise. Wow! Not only reaching out to Warren, but Warren being Adelin's earth mate. Already we are going to see an injection of much-needed new genes. In breeding is catastrophic here in the Middle East.
  9. A wise decision to leave the nephew for another day. 👏 But now they know that he is in this vicinity, there are probably also other shifters here besides the elderly couple and the old grey. Tobyn and Kellar have a major task ahead of them.
  10. That was 🔥 👌. I was as hard as they were, but there was nothing cheap or tawdry about this. True love being expressed physically by 2 young inexperienced lovers. It was wonderful.
  11. I smiled through that whole chapter 😃 😊 😀 They are so cute together, 2 big galumphs being all cozy and sweet. This was very good for the soul. Now rhey will have their work cut out for them restoring the pack and perhaps a multitude of packs.
  12. I'm hoping they will begin searching for the hunters and let the hunters become the hunted.
  13. I'm so glad I went to bed after ch19. What a sweet development to wake up to. I'm so glad they finally accept their earth mate status. Together they will utterly unstoppable.
  14. Tobyn finally sees sense and I can finally go to bed. Sending lots of love and appreciation 💗 💕
  15. I need to read the next chapter. My eyes will be like sandpaper later today. Oy vey.
  16. No, it wasn't, but then Tobyn does have a way of dashing when they need to talk. I'm sure that Kellar will find him again.
  17. I'm starting to feel as others do that Tobyn needs a shake. It's past midnight and I think I can read one more chapter.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 16 Torture

    Tobyn will get there. He knows how he feels around Kellar and this will move him forward. Since Tilly has given him the freedom to move on, I'm now certain that the road trip with mum will also be another push. Mum knows.
  19. Like everyone else has said already, I'm hoping Tilly has given Tobyn the freedom he needs.
  20. Gary, your cowboy stories are amazing. I've read sidewinder and Larkspur a couple of times. Love them!
  21. Doha

    Chapter 14 Collars

    I suspect that between Miss Sybil and Elinor, these two headstrong men will come to their senses. Tilly may even help move them on. Perhaps as they heal, they will begin to sense their earth mates again, in the same way that Kellar and Tobyn have although they dont seem to appreciate what has happened.
  22. Miss Sybil is a splendid. I'm hoping that Tobyn will get to the point that: 1. Kellar can heal the shifters in the pack. 2. Those who are sterile can be made fertile again. 3. That he might have a greater purpose connected to a Saviour Healer To strengthen that power and bring healing to the entire pack and beyond. 4. And finally that he allows himself to love and be loved.
  23. Another day with Tobyn and a rod trip with mom. Happy days. 😊 The hurdles remain but the closeness strengthens.
  24. Adelin is saved. Tobyn is able to give energy to Kellar and the two of them lie hand in hand and then stagger out together. I'm fairly certain Tilly may have noticed a closeness. Their being able to fall asleep in each other's arms is surely something they will note. I think they are going to hear stories about earth mates and put two and two together ❤️
×
×
  • Create New...